confused on ron paul's foreign policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Did you catch the "boo's" he drew when he spoke of his "Do unto others" foreign policy the other night at the debate? You don't think that might have just a little to do with his numbers?
    It may but that was pathetic. Where in the Constitution does it say we should go invade other countries because they may have this or may have that. Or they may attack so we better attack 1st? So let's go start wars because someone "may" start one with us.

If the Law of the Land is the Constitution, and it doesn't say anything of the sort, why are we doing it and if the rep. are different than the dems, why are they voting for the same things?
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
      It may but that was pathetic. Where in the Constitution does it say we should go invade other countries because they may have this or may have that. Or they may attack so we better attack 1st? So let's go start wars because someone "may" start one with us.

If the Law of the Land is the Constitution, and it doesn't say anything of the sort, why are we doing it and if the rep. are different than the dems, why are they voting for the same things?
      We ducked WWI for quite a while. The germans were cruising the ocean not far from our eastern coastline. We were uninvolved until they sunk the Lusitania (on it's way to Europe) with several hundred Americans on board. At that point, we had to get involved. There's always mad men and dictators that will attack, unprovoked, just for the sake of creating havoc. Then, it was U-boats, now it's nuclear weapons.

Comment

• If Ron Paul is the answer to what is wrong, why hasn't he run for governor of Texas? He'd have more power constitutionally as a governor of a state than the President does. So he wants the big chair but has no executive experience.

Sounds like someone else I remember. No executive experience but had followers who swore he was 'the one' and that anyone who questioned him was foolish. I'll remember who that was later.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          If Ron Paul is the answer to what is wrong, why hasn't he run for governor of Texas? He'd have more power constitutionally as a governor of a state than the President does. So he wants the big chair but has no executive experience.

Sounds like someone else I remember. No executive experience but had followers who swore he was 'the one' and that anyone who questioned him was foolish. I'll remember who that was later.
          Must be thinking about Lincoln, Kennedy or your current massa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            If Ron Paul is the answer to what is wrong, why hasn't he run for governor of Texas? He'd have more power constitutionally as a governor of a state than the President does. So he wants the big chair but has no executive experience.

Fyi the Texas governor is prolly one of the least powerful governors in the united states. The LT. Governor is the one with the power. Not that it matters your post was irrelevant.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
            X