Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    What if your magazines don't use clips?
    Good question. Ask Obama or Kevin De Leon, or even Crawfish here. You might be able to get an adapter plate. Could even raise the firing rate to four thousands bullets per half-second.

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    It’s only scary if you try to kick my door in or rob me! Eliminate the threat
    I'd simply use tactics to overload your brain and ask you which two NFC teams will be in the superbowl next year. Besides, something tells me you couldn't hit a bull's ass with a bass fiddle, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      It’s only scary if you try to kick my door in or rob me! Eliminate the threat
      do you have a facebook?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        do you have a facebook?
        No I closed out Facebook years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Judge Jenkins can go fuck himself. I will still be working.

Just remember that he's the same mother fucker that said Ebola wasn't a big deal.
          No worries, we fall under essential jobs as it provides sanitation to residential areas...it clearly states that. But you may want to print copies and put them in any and all work trucks. I'm going to be doing that for my guys tomorrow morning

Comment

• It sounds like this is all on the honor system, so every business owner will say they are essential. I'm sure people will still be out and about everywhere like nothing is happening.

What businesses aren't essential according to these regulations?
            Justin

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
              Dallas County shelter-in-place beginning 12:01AM Tuesday, runs through April 3.

Comment

No I closed out Facebook years ago.
                Oh. Do you have a Cerebral cortex, or did you close that too?

Comment

It’s only scary if you try to kick my door in or rob me!
                  I'm game, how much toilet paper do you have?
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Since when does a judge have this authority??? W T H
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Gamestop has labeled itself an essential service.

I hope these old fucks get it and die while they're "defying the quarantine 'cuz muh rights'".
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Since when does a judge have this autheority??? W T H
                        Jenkins is the Dallas County judge. That job is essentially the county’s CEO, he tells the county commissioner what do, all the department heads too. Not a great title name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Gamestop has labeled itself an essential service.

I hope these old fucks get it and die while they're "defying the quarantine 'cuz muh rights'".
                          They were gonna go out of business soon anyways, fuck them.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Anyone else try out the alcohol delivery in Texas yet?!

I know it's not totally risk free, but I'll roll the dice to get in on this early. We got margaritas from Cristinas and it worked out well. I hope this sticks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Anyone else try out the alcohol delivery in Texas yet?!

I know it's not totally risk free, but I'll roll the dice to get in on this early. We got margaritas from Cristinas and it worked out well. I hope this sticks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Anyone else try out the alcohol delivery in Texas yet?!

Over the weekend I called Glorias in Bishop Arts to do pickup and asked for a margarita and they told me they don't do take out margaritas....only wine. Fuck a bunch of that bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X