What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    So my father was released from the hospital today with a list of medications he needs to start taking. The hospital called the prescription in to Costco in Duncanville where my dad wanted it sent. He asked me to go pick it up since he should not be out in public given the circumstances. So I go up to the pharmacy counter and am discussing what they have right now (practically nothing), when it will be in and what the cost is...and a hispanic woman carrying a small child walks up right behind me as I'm waiting...literally 1 foot away and starts chatting up lady who is helping me..with concern in her voice explaining that CVS and Walgreens wouldn't help her get the medicine she needed because she TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19!!!!! I immediately walked about 20 feet away and yelled "what the fuck is wrong with you!!!!"and seriously thought about punching her in the fucking face. The pharmacist told her she needed to back the fuck up to a safe distance and that someone would be with her in a few minutes. What would have happened if I did hit her. Why are people so fucking STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Seems like a good way to get to the front of the line!

Comment

What would have happened if I did hit her.
      Well my hope would be, that it would have somehow drawn the attention of ICE and they'd have deported her and all her kids. Along with the one she was talking to, if she was also some pos illegal.
      WH

Comment

So my father was released from the hospital today with a list of medications he needs to start taking. The hospital called the prescription in to Costco in Duncanville where my dad wanted it sent. He asked me to go pick it up since he should not be out in public given the circumstances. So I go up to the pharmacy counter and am discussing what they have right now (practically nothing), when it will be in and what the cost is...and a hispanic woman carrying a small child walks up right behind me as I'm waiting...literally 1 foot away and starts chatting up lady who is helping me..with concern in her voice explaining that CVS and Walgreens wouldn't help her get the medicine she needed because she TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19!!!!! I immediately walked about 20 feet away and yelled "what the fuck is wrong with you!!!!"and seriously thought about punching her in the fucking face. The pharmacist told her she needed to back the fuck up to a safe distance and that someone would be with her in a few minutes. What would have happened if I did hit her. Why are people so fucking STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
        Should’ve unleashed the hellcat on her and solved her problem! Wtf! Fuck that bitch.. she could handle that Convo by phone instead of putting everyone else at risk
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

These are the brain dead voters that the democrats are trying to import because they're too damn stupid to know that their getting screwed by voting Dem.

One other thing, she has Corona and is carrying her child around. Her IQ = 50

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Well my hope would be, that it would have somehow drawn the attention of ICE and they'd have deported her and all her kids. Along with the one she was talking to, if she was also some pos illegal.
            Or he would have been thrown in jail and caught Corona and butt sex in there and then be bashed relentlessly in the media. Then, she would have sued him, the pharmacy and the drug maker and gotten filthy rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
              People are idiots. You’d be charged with assault, what do you think would happen? You’d be given a gold medal? The pharmacist really said “Back the fuck up”?
              No...She very loudly said maam, maam, maam until the dumb bitch stopped talking and said" you need to go stand by that counter (pointing about 20 feet away) and someone will be with you when someone is available" or something to that effect...I'm the one who turned and looked at the bitch and as a quickly as possible backed away while saying "what the fuck is wrong with you" Pretty sure everyone who witnessed it was thinking the same thing. I know the manager of the store was hurriedly walking over there as I was leaving.

Comment

• Glad to hear your dad is out and doing better tho!!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  These are the brain dead voters that the democrats are trying to import because they're too damn stupid to know that their getting screwed by voting Dem.

Don't be that guy that makes everything some hazy justification for your political positions, especially when they're as cognitively dissonant as to suggest only one party is violating this countries cornhole. I mean, if you want to do that, there is always that never ending monster of a circle jerk in the political forum to post in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Glad to hear your dad is out and doing better tho!!
                    Thanks. Yeah it turns out he did have a mild heart attack on Monday. While at the hospital on Tuesday he acted bored and like everyone was overreacting and that he was fine....even AFTER they came in and told him his heart had 24% capacity he seemed to still think they were mistaken and didn't know what they were talking about...he's as stubborn as a mule..kept taking off his oxygen tube. There was no mention on Tuesday that he had a heart attack. I called the nurse yesterday to get an update on his procedure...they did a heart cath to look for the blockage...and in the process installed a stint. When I spoke to the nurse she mentioned that the procedure they did was to prevent a more serious heart attack than the one he had on Monday..and I stopped her in her tracks and made sure I heard her say that..she confirmed it. He is no longer in denial after the cardiologist and me and my sister explained to him that he needs to take this serious...he was very lucky. He seems to be a lot more serious about what the doctor told him now. He's getting a pacemaker as soon as they can get it setup. For now he has an external one.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Not a fun way to live. Hope you ride it out.
                      No, it isn’t. Thank you. Bcoop you still standing?
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I would have lost my shit. Fucking dumb cunt probably didn't even have a membership. While not the same, my wife did the same thing the other day when two dumb asses walked right up behind her her in CVS. There is a mark that says stand this far back they walked right by and stood over her shoulder.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Don't be that guy that makes everything some hazy justification for your political positions, especially when they're as cognitively dissonant as to suggest only one party is violating this countries cornhole. I mean, if you want to do that, there is always that never ending monster of a circle jerk in the political forum to post in.
                          lol duly noted. I'll leave my political thoughts out of it.

Comment

No...She very loudly said maam, maam, maam until the dumb bitch stopped talking and said" you need to go stand by that counter (pointing about 20 feet away) and someone will be with you when someone is available" or something to that effect...I'm the one who turned and looked at the bitch and as a quickly as possible backed away while saying "what the fuck is wrong with you" Pretty sure everyone who witnessed it was thinking the same thing. I know the manager of the store was hurriedly walking over there as I was leaving.
                            First of all, sorry to hear about your dad. This ordeal has evolved into a very deplorable situation, especially regarding all of the layoffs and furloughs. This needs to blow over asap and everybody can get back to work. Just keep moving forward.

Pro Tip: When I was a Medic back in the day I had a lot of contact with the general population. There are a lot of scumbags out there that will find some way to exploit a situation to further their own needs. In other words..she was probably saying that to cut to the front of the line and get priority service. She probably wasn't sick. Don't let it bother you too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              First of all, sorry to hear about your dad. This ordeal has evolved into a very deplorable situation, especially regarding all of the layoffs and furloughs. This needs to blow over asap and everybody can get back to work. Just keep moving forward.

Pro Tip: When I was a Medic back in the day I had a lot of contact with the general population. There are a lot of scumbags out there that will find some way to exploit a situation to further their own needs. In other words..she was probably saying that to cut to the front of the line and get priority service. She probably wasn't sick. Don't let it bother you too much.

While I considered that a possibility.....I was the ONLY PERSON in line....I was literally at the window talking to the lady behind the screen when this bitch just strolled up and started interrupting our conversation. I hope the manager kicked her dumbass out of the store but I didn't stick around to find out because I had other priorities.

Comment

• Before I go to bed I am going to take this opportunity to inject some positivity into this thread.

There is a 90 year old woman that recently had a stroke and contracted Covid19. She is now disease free as of March 22. She's returned home. Yes, she got sick for a bit and muscled through it.

Something to think about...

A 90-year-old woman who had contracted COVID-19 at the the Life Care Center in Kirkland, Washington, which became an early epicenter of the nation’s novel coronavirus outbreak, was declared free of the disease on March 22.

Comment

Working...
                                X