What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    No, it isn’t. Thank you. Bcoop you still standing?
    Yes, for now. Don’t know how long though. Orders are being cancelled faster than we can process the cancellations.

So the writing is on the wall. Just a matter of when
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      Before I go to bed I am going to take this opportunity to inject some positivity into this thread.

There is a 90 year old woman that recently had a stroke and contracted Covid19. She is now disease free as of March 22. She's returned home. Yes, she got sick for a bit and muscled through it.

Something to think about...

https://www.fox4news.com/news/90-yea...LhDdiGAyYLfY7E
      Here is something else to think about, and stay the fuck home.

NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas (KRON) – A “perfectly healthy” father of 6 died just two days after testing positive for the coronavirus, according to a report. Adolph Mendez was 44-years-old and had no under…

Comment

• Evidence that China is lying about the death toll.

During the epidemic, the dead were cremated immediately, without ceremonies and without specifying the cause of death. Now family members are waiting to bury the urns containing the ashes of their loved ones. About 45,000 urnes will be distributed in Wuhan alone. The number of coronavirus deaths in China is deliberately underestimated. In the days of the peak of the epidemic, the crematory ovens worked for 19 hours a day. Journalists Li Zehua, Fang Bin, Chen Qiushi have disappeared. Photos and videos of queues at Funeral Parlors and cemeteries are blocked on social media.

Comment

• The dems are the worst they've ever been. By a country mile. The repubs may still be their same old shitty mediocre selves, but the dems... they say a lot about their voters just by existing. Just like she was demonstrating at the pharmacy, given any real opportunity, they'd all just drift unconsciously into their own deaths. I'm convinced that the only reason they're still alive is due to the cushion of modern times. People died much more often just a couple hundred years ago, and the type of human that votes dem (at least in their current form) just couldn't have made the cut. I don't believe it.
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            Evidence that China is lying about the death toll.

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Wuhan...ers-49673.html
            I doubt they cremated the dead one by one and then labelled their ashes. I bet they just have a big pile of ashes and load a scoop or two in a baggie and say, "Here's your mom".

Wuhan has seven Funeral Parlors: if it is calculated that each of them will distribute urns at the same rate as the one in Wuchang, it adds up to an estimated 45,500 urns for the city of Wuhan alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Here is something else to think about, and stay the fuck home.

https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/n...book_KTAB_News
              I think everyone is following the stay at home directives. My wife & I are doing the same.

I was just trying to post a positive article regarding covid19. Regarding the article that you posted. It doesn't work that way. The family is saying he was in "perfect health", but there are no medical professionals supporting that statement. It's sad this man passed away, but I guarantee you his autopsy would reveal underlying conditions.

The thing here is...if you want to panic, then panic. If you want to be reasonable about it, then be reasonable about it. It's your choice.

Comment

• I worked myself like a Mexican outside today to pass the time. My yards going to win fucking yard of the month damn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I worked myself like a Mexican outside today to pass the time. My yards going to win fucking yard of the month damn it.
                  Due to Covid19 yard of the month has been cancelled!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish
                    I’m thinking the peak of this will be around July. So it’s just gonna get worse. This has not hit our area hard yet. So prepare food water Fuel all the shit you need. They are shutting things down in stages to not cause panic. I’m a truck driver of 15 yrs and they are treating me like a rabid dog at work. They are ticketing truck drivers delivering to NY now. WTF do you want supplies or not? So sad
                    What the fuck is wrong with you? And don't tell me you're a realist, because you know dick all just like the rest of us. You're just as guilty as the media and all the idiots on facebook with no facts fanning the flames and causing panic. Quit posting, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      What the fuck is wrong with you? And don't tell me you're a realist, because you know dick all just like the rest of us. You're just as guilty as the media and all the idiots on facebook with no facts fanning the flames and causing panic. Quit posting, please.
                      I wouldn’t waste your breath on that mouth breather man, he’s a lost cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I worked myself like a Mexican outside today to pass the time. My yards going to win fucking yard of the month damn it.
                        Yesterday I did the yard, fish tank, cleaned the garage and patio up. Today slapped my Hawk stuff on the front of the F250. Tomorrow is the shed and rear brakes. A little biking in between all of that. A normal weekend really fuck all this doom and gloom.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          What’s wrong with me? I see a storm coming I will post anytime I fucking want Hitler! You don’t like it don’t read it

Comment

• but you said you were done bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                              but you said you were done bro?
                              I lied!

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                I think everyone is following the stay at home directives. My wife & I are doing the same.

I was just trying to post a positive article regarding covid19. Regarding the article that you posted. It doesn't work that way. The family is saying he was in "perfect health", but there are no medical professionals supporting that statement. It's sad this man passed away, but I guarantee you his autopsy would reveal underlying conditions.

The thing here is...if you want to panic, then panic. If you want to be reasonable about it, then be reasonable about it. It's your choice.
                                I am not freaking out, but I am only going to the grocery store and Home Depot sparingly, and watch what I touch when I go. In doing so though, I've noticed that traffic looks no different, and Preston is as busy ever, so we are in the minority apparently. Shelter in place only works if the majority do it, and that's not what I am seeing.

Maybe he did have an underlying issue that complicated with Covid-19, but he and his immediate family were unaware if that were the case, which could be any of us sitting here thinking it's no big deal. This is also not the only such story I've come across. We all need to remain level-headed, but also realize that there is a very real reason that the stay at home orders are being handed down.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X