No announcement yet.

Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No lack of offense today. That's for sure.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• It's awesome that we are winning but the Yankees are barely over .500 and Cleveland is 4 under. The good news is we get Boston and the White Sox after this series and they are both playing terrible.

Enjoy this while it lasts though since we have to play KC and Oakland on the road followed up with the Twins here and then the Dodgers. Oakland isn't doing anything but they are usually pretty good at home. KC though is probably the toughest team in the AL while the Dodgers are the best team in baseball.

If we manage to win most of those games then I'll believe this team is for real. Also note that Harrison and Perez are doing good in rehab, they both could start minor league assignments next week. If we only had a catcher that could hit and Elvis would pull his head out of his ass.

Comment

• I'm not sold on this team yet, I do however see a lot of positives they're building on. They seem to be playing with more heart than they were early this season, they're winning games they're supposed to be winning right now. These past few games aren't as telling to me as the few games against the Royals and Astros, they certainly held their own against two very good teams.

Prince is playing MVP caliber baseball, the man is an animal, hopefully Josh falls into line soon and we get some pitching back soon as well. I'm excited to see where this goes...

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
          Prince is playing MVP caliber baseball, the man is an animal, hopefully Josh falls into line soon and we get some pitching back soon as well. I'm excited to see where this goes...
          He definitely is but unfortunately Cruz and Cabrera also are and you know Trout is going to get better as the season goes on. Cruz seems to have slowed down a little bit thankfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
            He definitely is but unfortunately Cruz and Cabrera also are and you know Trout is going to get better as the season goes on. Cruz seems to have slowed down a little bit thankfully.
            Absolute, he definitely has some competition, its just nice seeing some real production out of him. He's so big and has such a gritty swing, makes him fun to watch when that swing is landing balls 400' out and not to shallow right field.

Comment

• Fielder with a bomb!

Comment

• So

how about them Rangers?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  So

I think with Lewis today and Martinez tomorrow, it should continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    So

7 in a row...
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      You just justined it.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• You can watch the game today on MLB.com. its supposed to be todays "free" game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          You just justined it.
                          Thanks Denny, dick. 10-0 Cleveland in the 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            you son of a

Comment

• LMAO!!!

Go Rangers?

Comment

• Apparently Josh had another encounter with a wall today too.

Comment

Working...
                                X