Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Harbor Pics.

a bunch!

Housed imagery was photographed at the National Archives with a digital camera. 300 DPI JPGS only.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Thanks for sharing. My new fiber internet rocks my fucking face off, those pages loaded in ms'.

I wonder what the environment impact was after that attack?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Thanks for sharing. My new fiber internet rocks my fucking face off, those pages loaded in ms'.

I wonder what the environment impact was after that attack?

Pretty devastating

Comment

I've always been very involved in WWII history, but the full impact of the Pearl Harbor attacks never really hit home until I saw the bullet holes in buildings and filled-in bomb craters at Barber's Point and Hickam Field, and spent an hour flying over Pearl Harbor and Ford Island. The shock those guys must have felt is almost incomprehensible, but after speaking to MoH recipient John Finn, I was able to better understand their resolve to hit back.
        Thanks for posting the pics!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
        X