No announcement yet.

2016 Chevy SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, nice car. I had a Holden Monaro *cough* Left hand drive '04 Pontiac GTO.

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
    How to make them smaller? I looked at imgur but didn’t see how to resize. Has Holden badges.
    I've provided instructions on this many times in previous threads. I guess nobody takes the time read or learn anything. Oh well, don't give a damn.

For the last time. Imgur: edit image > change dimensions or crop > crop/resize > apply > save. And it's actually easier to do it before hand in paint or MS Photos. Then just add pics to Imgur. Either way just takes seconds, not minutes to do.

Merry Christmas.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        We’ve been going almost that long. My family is in SA, so we go back and forth a bit. If you have other rec’s we are always looking for good local places. We actually stayed in Georgetown on the other side of 35 one night. The Porsche I got is fairly rare with less than 2k in the US over 3 years. It’s pretty rough but should make a fun project / driver.
        There are a number of decent places. Monument used to be in a small diner on the other end of town but the building they are in now was the Ford dealership until 04ish. The restaurant is in the show room and rear of that was the shop. The parking lot next door was the new car parking lot.

I’ll send you a few names of other places later.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
          I have no idea what that is/does. Behind the times here.
          Zooms in and out. You can use Alt+F4 to quickly zoom out by 50%.
          Dont press alt+F4 it

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            I really like these. I feel like they always cancel the good cars like this, however i bet it was related to being too close to the CTS-V. They'd rather charge the premium for the Caddy.
            No more CTSV being produced....CT5 on the way!!!!

Comment

Very nice ride!

Comment

bro i do not know if he is six foot five, but i know a guy that had one and he was over six feet for sure. he loved it. we even rolled four deep around msr cresson in it. awesome car.

these cars are really cool actually. they are every thing you would want, but without the blower and the blower's price tag. ls3 with an auto or manual. i took one home when they had the 20% off deal because they were not selling, but the wife just did not really understand what it was and could not get over the color, black pearl metallic or whatever it was called. we definitely fucked that one up. should have bought it anyways.

again, solid buy bro.

Comment

On a different forum, I said this is the last muscle car. This car is a direct descendent of DeLorean’s Pontiacs of the 60s. They are great cars and totally misunderstood. I really should get one after I sell two cars.

Comment

Nice car, you will enjoy it. I have had mine for 3 years, just hit 55k.
                    2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Working...
                    X