Church shooting - White Settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Nah. I just don't believe it's realistic for those to analyze this and do a step-by-step of what should have happened.
    Your still trying to please your ego. Every industry has analysts that is utilized from marketing to security. The most common analysis tool is behavioral and statistically. Watch sports? What will most football teams do on 4th and 10+? Kick the ball. Where is a right handed quarterback going to statistically through the most passes? To the right.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Do we know if the shooter would have followed that very pattern if you or your dude in the video would have positioned themselves differently?
    yes it can be roughed out. Nobody to the left due to a wall. Minimal people behind. The shooter can go 2 ways when exiting the pews because of path of least resistance. So a counter assault can be created by moving one person to his right, and one person to his blindside. I would have calculated the shooter going after the pastor. That's even what I assumed before watching the video

Comment

Right on. You do you. If'n I see you at Sunday School I'll be sure to sit on the other side so the strategists can figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        callow baseless answer to a serious question.
        Par for the course here, I think you know that by now

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        When you get older there is a massive paradigm shift and you'll see life completely different.
        It's really not that serious. Rather, I'm seldom ever serious here. You really can't be. I always find it interesting just how sincerely people seem to take words on a screen. None of this stuff would ever be said irl, and even if it was, a totally different message would likely be garnered through tone, inflection, and body language. You pretty much have to take even a serious reply with a grain of salt, cause you just never know. In short, I would never use this as any real form of communication. I think this site is pretty much all about entertainment value. At least that's the way it looks...

I always said if this place stopped making me laugh I'd quit coming back. But it's always delivered the yucks.
        WH

Comment

Found a discipline I will be seriously studying.

Comment

Working...
          X