No announcement yet.

1310 The Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope jake takes out mike in duncanville. That douche can go somewhere else for his sports talk
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      I hope jake takes out mike in duncanville. That douche can go somewhere else for his sports talk
      Yup!
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by emg View Post
        Never been to fight night, might go this year.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
        Do it. It'll be my last chance to fight for a while. It's definitely the best ticket event
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          I hope jake takes out mike in duncanville. That douche can go somewhere else for his sports talk
          #LessJake
          2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
          2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
            #LessJake
            #teamjake.

Comment

• I like Jake

Comment

• Jake is good in spurts. I don't think he has enough for a whole show TBH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  #teamjake.
                  Are you also an AB?
                  2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                  2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Jerruh, what are you whipping out to the doctors?

Comment

• "Foles isn't an option"
                      "why not"
                      "well we already have 4 guys taking snaps"

crickets

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Jake is good in spurts. I don't think he has enough for a whole show TBH.
                        I think Jake and Donnie would be an awesome show. Arguably good enough to knock BaD radio down to my #2 slot

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Do it. It'll be my last chance to fight for a while. It's definitely the best ticket event
                          I agree. I'll be there for yet another year. Big props for stepping up to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                            I agree. I'll be there for yet another year. Big props for stepping up to fight.
                            I still have yet to meet you. I actually plan on hanging around after my fight. We'll have to get together

Comment

• WHEELS OFF interview with Robbie Knievel!! Makes me want to go see him jump on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                WHEELS OFF interview with Robbie Knievel!! Makes me want to go see him jump on Saturday.
                                Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X