Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats have impeached Trump...thoughts on this joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    My favorite part of the circus is the actual "articles" of impeachment. You should read the text. They are claiming Trump interfered in the 2020 election and that's the crime. He is being convicted in the House without proper due process for an event that hasn't even happened yet. These are the same dipshits that want to take your guns, because you might use them someday and that alone is your crime. They will dream up crap to impeach Orange Man for the next 5 years and fail miserably, because they have the collective IQ of a cow pattie.

Seriously it took 3 years, and this is the best you have? He interfered in an election that has NOT happened yet? Wow, I'd love a chance to question these idiot Dems on live TV.
    This is what people are starting to see, and Pelosi is helping that. They cried for Russian collusion...and got nothing. They cried quid pro quo...and changed it to extortion...then bribery...and got nothing. They might as well refer to POTUS as teflon, because they keep throwing shit that does not stick. The impeachment articles are a farce. Pelosi knows it. They now cry they want a fair trial, and they rushed through the House without being fair, and without discovering anything beyond circumstantial evidence or hearsay.

If this were a trial or even Judge Judy, it would be laughed out of court in the first hour. This is the best reelection campaign anyone could ever run. The more Congress fights impeachment, the less regulating they do. That is a win for everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      The more Congress fights impeachment, the less regulating they do. That is a win for everyone...
      We got REALLY fucked by that bloated omnibus bill they passed. They do jack shit but fuck with Trump all year. then they cram all kinds of crazy expensive shit in the omnibus and BOTH sides pass it just at Christmas recess and they're done. They have no fucking clue what all is in that bill. Ive heard some of the shit and its bad.

Comment

Comment

I don't know if the numbers are legit, but look at the stats from the Trump rallies. Some of the crowds are supposedly over 25% Democrats in the crowd...

My source is Twitter heads and I'm not digging for a link.

I don't want to jinx anything, but 2020 may be the largest single political landslide victory in history. Not just for POTUS, but across the board. I predict Democrat heads rolling in mass numbers.

Comment

NPR mentioned this morning that Sleepy Joe confused immigration and reparations during last nights Democratic debate, and that Bernie was the apparent winner. No mention of Pocahontas, maybe it's time for her to consider dropping out, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              I don't know if the numbers are legit, but look at the stats from the Trump rallies. Some of the crowds are supposedly over 25% Democrats in the crowd...

My source is Twitter heads and I'm not digging for a link.

I don't want to jinx anything, but 2020 may be the largest single political landslide victory in history. Not just for POTUS, but across the board. I predict Democrat heads rolling in mass numbers.
              That is what makes me weary of the dem defectors that are moving to the GOP. Are they just going to be more RINOS that weaken the GOP instead of helping it?

Comment

Pelosi bitch send the papers to senate or stfu

Comment

this is not the first time the democrat party has imploded . during andrew jacksons term they blew up . the wig party began to build. actually had 2 presidents . then it blew up over slavery and the republican party was established . we could see a new party made up from moderate democrats and independents . either way i think the democrats are toast . going to be hard for a swamp dweller elected in the future . people seem to be waking up.

Comment

This is a case of the dog who caught the car. The Democrats are completely impotent and have painted themselves into a corner. If they sit on the paper work Trump's wins and remains in office. If they send the paperwork to the Senate Trump wins and stays in office. They used everything that they had chasing a goal that could not be obtained and now have nothing left to throw at the man.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

They're screwed. Go vote for sure, but... they're screwed. If you want to look to the future, I'd be looking at what 2024 looks like. Who can we get in there to replace trump, that will be even more aggressive at dismantling the government and shifting things back over to heavily favoring the common man. Instead of those at the top. Things like hyper regulating banks and money printing and whatnot. Slashing taxes and social programs to record low levels. Mass deportation of illegals and their kids. On and on.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        They're screwed. Go vote for sure, but... they're screwed. If you want to look to the future, I'd be looking at what 2024 looks like. Who can we get in there to replace trump, that will be even more aggressive at dismantling the government and shifting things back over to heavily favoring the common man. Instead of those at the top. Things like hyper regulating banks and money printing and whatnot. Slashing taxes and social programs to record low levels. Mass deportation of illegals and their kids. On and on.
                        Rand Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                          Rand Paul.
                          Ted Cruz seems to be trying to be popular and supportive of Trump - I would not be surprised to see his name in the hat too.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ted Nugent

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                              we could see a new party made up from moderate democrats and independents . either way i think the democrats are toast . going to be hard for a swamp dweller elected in the future . people seem to be waking up.
                              The DNC needs to take a long hard look at their younger members and maybe decide not to endorse people that really should be running as DSA candidates. The Justice Democrats did a great job of infiltrating the old guard, between them and the Clintons they've pretty much killed the democratic party. It's all free stuff and social class warfare now, they don't offer anything more than orange man bad.

It's hard to support a party that spent 3 years trying to impeach a president that literally was a member of their party 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                                going to be hard for a swamp dweller elected in the future . people seem to be waking up.
                                Looks to me like the internet has made it a hell of a lot harder to be a scumbag, and be a politician at the same time. Hell it's made it harder even for celebrities, but especially politicians. The way we can communicate these days, just doesn't bode well for the old corrupt way of doing things. You're gonna get caught. Even if they don't outright catch you, some internet detective wizard/s will put everything all together like the FBI would when they profile a serial killer. Then promulgate that out to everyone, then everyone wants to know exactly why things went down the way they did, and it just becomes a big ordeal. So that even if they didn't get caught and go to trial, now the trust that they needed to continue is gone. And they'll be out of their position sooner rather than later.

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                                Rand Paul.
                                Yeah I'd vote for 'em.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X