2016 Chevy SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Chevy SS

I asked for a Carfax on this the other day. As long as all goes well tomorrow I will be picking it up in the morning. 71 year old original owner and 8,300 miles. All stock with zero deductible gm extended warranty until July 2023.

Pics below...
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-14-2020, 04:55 PM.

Damn pics are HUGE.

Comment

Needs larger pics and a Holden body kit.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Needs larger pics and a Holden body kit.
        How to make them smaller? I looked at imgur but didn’t see how to resize. Has Holden badges.

Comment

Love it... I've been thinking one with a manual just might be the ultimate highway cruiser for the family.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Love it... I've been thinking one with a manual just might be the ultimate highway cruiser for the family.
            I have wanted one for years now. I am 90% in town running around these days so the auto was the ticket for me.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
              How to make them smaller? I looked at imgur but didn’t see how to resize. Has Holden badges.
              Couldn't see them because pics were so small

Comment

I have wanted one for years now. I am 90% in town running around these days so the auto was the ticket for me.
                Congrats, and it's an awesome car. If you ever want to give me a ride, I'd love to experience one up close. I can bring a Porsche so you can see something different too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Congrats, and it's an awesome car. If you ever want to give me a ride, I'd love to experience one up close. I can bring a Porsche so you can see something different too.
                  Where you at? I’m 30 miles north of Austin. All about it if we are close. Just sold a 12 boss 302. Got super tired of the “race car” feel. Wanted something more comfortable and user friendly.

Comment

Love it. Had I know that the SS came with a manual, I would be driving one of those instead of my Camaro. I still toy with the idea of getting rid of the Camaro for one.

Comment

Nice car. Congrats! I like the interior.

Comment

great car bro.

Comment

Cool car, you might want to blur out the plate though because some crackhead is gonna stalk you to steal your water hose and your neighbor's a/c units now.

Comment

WOW! That's a nice low mileage gem. I wish I could find something like that.

Comment

Damn pics are HUGE.
                              Nothing that a CTRL+scroll won't fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X