Yearly post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
    I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving.
    Oh. So you mean you don’t have a real job, or real friends. Cool bro.

Comment

You guys should lay off of this clown, after all Facebook groups are "thriving". Anyone who knows anything about Facebook knows it is next to impossible to have a decent technical discussion and even if you do, it disappears not long after you type it.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This place has quieted down for sure over the years. The days of forums being the first stop for people has long gone, and this place didnt have a good reputation for welcoming newcomers.

But the core group of people are here, and most of the regulars have all met each other at one point or another.

So many people also go in and out of the hobby and mustangs in particular. I was 17-18 when i first joined this site and now i have a 7 month old boy and my priorities and my free time to fuck around on a forum and then my car are way different.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          You guys should lay off of this clown, after all Facebook groups are "thriving". Anyone who knows anything about Facebook knows it is next to impossible to have a decent technical discussion and even if you do, it disappears not long after you type it.
          And just give it time. Sooner or later they'll go full retard like reddit did and become censorious as all hell. So much so that they don't even want new groups to be created, and they'd really prefer it if the ones that were there, just went away. Reddit has been almost totally feminized, it really wouldn't surprise me to see facebook do the same thing. Those engines are loud, and like marge simpson would say, not to their taste. So given that most of the members are trump supporters, we're just going to have to remove your group.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
            This place has quieted down for sure over the years. The days of forums being the first stop for people has long gone, and this place didnt have a good reputation for welcoming newcomers.

But the core group of people are here, and most of the regulars have all met each other at one point or another.

So many people also go in and out of the hobby and mustangs in particular. I was 17-18 when i first joined this site and now i have a 7 month old boy and my priorities and my free time to fuck around on a forum and then my car are way different.
            That being said, I did meet the user here known as Paladin once. That was a long time ago however, 2005 I believe, before the old site became Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              That being said, I did meet the user here known as Paladin once. That was a long time ago however, 2005 I believe, before the old site became Canada.
              I've met more members in the past few years than I'd met the whole time I've been on the board. odd

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Me too. He was really nice in person. Go figure.

Comment

So weird.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    So weird.
                    Fuck this guy in particular^.

Long time no see, dude!
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Fuck this guy in particular^.

Long time no see, dude!
                      Sup homie! Hope all is well.
                      Ded

Comment

I’m just here for the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          I’m just here for the comments.

Comment

All u fuckfaces need to come out of the sticks once a month and drop a line!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

We're just lacking Eric and Renee.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                We're just lacking Eric and Renee.
                                And the geofster
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X