I'll give Trump this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    , I'm guessing that's why you were such a big disappointment to them..
    Like any junky, Faknews Fucktard always has a story why the boy is always the victim. The money teet just keeps chugging along.

Comment

oh ok, so is money teet like the new clutch thing you had cwo? a shiny object to follow?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Fakenews you seem upset? Must be getting too close to home plate i take it?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          paint. Your. Fucking. Car. Loser.

ftfy
          WH

Comment

^^thats a given, hell, you could just cover it in painters tape and it would be an improvement.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
              oh ok, so is money teet like the new clutch thing you had cwo? a shiny object to follow?
              The floor recognizes your cry for help and desperation to side with a mental patient, however there is one more question to pose, good senator:
              Fakenews Fucktard, How do you feel about being almost 40 years old and momma still having claim you on her W-4?

On a side note, new page:

Comment

i guess it would be the same as heather claiming head of household..?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                  i guess it would be the same as heather claiming head of household..?
                  You guess? You have zero idea how to live independently. It shows. You fucked up and broke the suction from your ex and without hesitation are back to momma, without taking a breath. Sad!
                  Pretty quick to respond this morning, fakenews. Seems that triggered twitch is showing yet again!

Comment

Would y'all just hook up already and quit with the charade?

Comment

You're invidted, fluffdaddy. No crossing swords!

On a side note, already had him. Wasn't that good. Of course, that was before becoming a prison bitch. Probably learned some new moves you can try out!

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                        X