Flight Attendant sheds new light on 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Attendant sheds new light on 9/11

I have never heard this before. It makes you wonder what really happened that day that totally changed our country.

Cliff notes ?--don't have a hour to watch that

Comment

So, she spent thousands of hours reviewing things to confirm her own opinions. She is full of shit regarding Flight 93. Even though the plane flew straight into the ground the debris field was massive. Went to the memorial and they have it fenced off where they found human remains and plane wreckage and it's several football fields. The other thing that made me shutter is no matter where I rewound and fast forwarded through that video she was talking non-fucking stop without taking a breath. Not sure if ValuJet Flight 592 was brought up where it too crashed straight into a swamp and hardly anything was left. Good for her for becoming yet another false witness attention whoring "expert." Now go to the galley and make me a fucking sammich.

Comment

Did not watch, but we all know that flight attendants are know for their intelligence so....

Comment

made it 10 minutes in. she's a nut job

Comment

Anyone that thinks Flight 93 didn't happen is an idiot. Here is just a few I read through the other day arguing with a high school friend that is a 9/11 denier.
            We compare the United 93 Movie to the 9/11 true story. View passenger and terrorist photos and get the facts.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

30 yrs as a damn flight attendant and she's a foremost expert on 9/11? Makes me want to puke.

Comment

I don't even have to watch the video. Only thing I can figure is that life around here has gotten to easy. People have to much spare time, and look for things to freak out about. Hell we have people in Denton walking the town square preaching "Flat Earth" for craps sake!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                  30 yrs as a damn flight attendant and she's a foremost expert on 9/11? Makes me want to puke.
                  You would be surprised at how much knowledge can be obtained by showing people how to buckle a seat belt and hand out pretzels.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    People have to much spare time, and look for things to freak out about. Hell we have people in Denton walking the town square preaching "Flat Earth" for craps sake!

How's that ol' saying go...

Hard times create strong men
                    Strong men create good times
                    Good times create weak men
                    Weak men create hard times...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      So, she spent thousands of hours reviewing things to confirm her own opinions. She is full of shit regarding Flight 93. Even though the plane flew straight into the ground the debris field was massive. Went to the memorial and they have it fenced off where they found human remains and plane wreckage and it's several football fields. The other thing that made me shutter is no matter where I rewound and fast forwarded through that video she was talking non-fucking stop without taking a breath. Not sure if ValuJet Flight 592 was brought up where it too crashed straight into a swamp and hardly anything was left. Good for her for becoming yet another false witness attention whoring "expert." Now go to the galley and make me a fucking sammich.
                      Oh great, a FA is now an expert because she has 30 years serving coffee. GMAFB.

Was that the washed up pill popper Rush Limbaugh? He used to have some credibility, why would he give this idiot any voice?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        How's that ol' saying go...

Hard times create strong men
                        Strong men create good times
                        Good times create weak men
                        Weak men create hard times...
                        Or "Idle hands are the Devils workshop"

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Or "Idle hands are the Devils workshop"
                          That's the fucking truth. I do the dumbest shit out of boredom.

Comment

If pushing catering carts for 30 years doesn't make someone an expert on international terrorism and/or government conspiracies then I don't know what does.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                            X