Ecommerce suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecommerce suggestions

A friend of mine has a coffee shop with a drive through. She wants to enable "order/purchase through app" allowing her drive through to be MUCH more efficient. I do not know her budget and frankly, don't know where/how to start looking for such a beast. Any recommendations, suggestions, etc?
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Tell her to start accepting bitcoin.
    WH

Comment

I'm not even going to bring bitcoin up. However, blockchains are a VERY interesting subject. Will have to start another thread for that one.
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Google pay, apple pay, PayPal, masterpass. There are a ton of payment systems out there.

Comment

Yeah, doing a bit of r3search. What she's looking for I believe is called order ahead. The point is to minimize the drive through line by ordering and paying before arrival.

Comment

This can be done pretty easily. What platform is her website on?

Comment

Well, apparently nine, at this time. Real small, but great folks. I'm just trying to help.
              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

If they're only on Facebook and Instagram they can check out https://web.soldsie.com. I've never seen it used for this type of business but know it works pretty well. I'm sure with some tweeking they could get it going with no problem.

Comment

Will do, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X