No announcement yet.

BLM at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None of them will utter a word about it. Ted Cruz was asked about the protest while they were still in the refuge center and he deflected the question and said he didn't know enough about the situation to comment or opine. For him as a so called constitutional defender to claim that he as not apprised of the gross violations of private property rights in the west is very disheartening.

Comment

• I like that sheriff.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
        Do you like him, or like him- like him?
        I like the fact that he's got balls to stand up for what's right.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Investigators find evidence that an FBI agent fired at Finicum, but later denied it. His bullets didn't hit Finicum or contribute to his death. The investigation found two state troopers were justified in shooting the occupation spokesman three times in the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
            I heard you killed Alpha Quatro.
            It wasn't me. The Feds did it.

Comment

• Investigators said a member of the FBI's elite Hostage Rescue Team fired at Finicum as his pickup crashed into a snow bank at a roadblock on U.S. 395 when he evaded a police stop during the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. The agent's shots didn't hit Finicum, and they were not divulged to Oregon investigators.

LaVoy Finicum shooting: FBI agent indicted for alleged false statements

Comment

• Acquittals in the Nevada case.

Comment

• Lmao!

Comment

• The information was revealed Friday in a 32-page government response to FBI Agent W. Joseph Astarita's motion to dismiss his federal indictment. Astarita, accused of lying about firing two rifle shots on Jan. 26, 2016, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of making false statements and two counts of obstruction of justice.

Prosecutors say witness testimony, audio and video evidence, plus bullet trajectory analysis yielded one conclusion: FBI agent W. Joseph Astarita lied about firing two shots at the truck of refuge occupation spokesman Robert "LaVoy" Finicum in 2016 after he swerved into a snowbank.

The information is detailed in a 32-page government response to Astarita's motion to dismiss the federal indictment against him. He's pleaded not guilty to three counts of making false statements and two counts of obstruction of justice. Astarita's lawyer claimed the indictment was based on "junk science.''

Comment

• The information was revealed Friday in a 32-page government response to FBI Agent W. Joseph Astarita's motion to dismiss his federal indictment. Astarita, accused of lying about firing two rifle shots on Jan. 26, 2016, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of making false statements and two counts of obstruction of justice.

Prosecutors say witness testimony, audio and video evidence, plus bullet trajectory analysis yielded one conclusion: FBI agent W. Joseph Astarita lied about firing two shots at the truck of refuge occupation spokesman Robert "LaVoy" Finicum in 2016 after he swerved into a snowbank.

The information is detailed in a 32-page government response to Astarita's motion to dismiss the federal indictment against him. He's pleaded not guilty to three counts of making false statements and two counts of obstruction of justice. Astarita's lawyer claimed the indictment was based on "junk science.''

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        Astarita's lawyer claimed the indictment was based on "junk science.''
                        LOL that's some real Lionel Hutz defense right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                          Astarita's lawyer claimed the indictment was based on "junk science.''
                          Isn't there phone video from inside the truck where bullets can be heard striking the truck after it stopped in the snow bank?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Isn't there phone video from inside the truck where bullets can be heard striking the truck after it stopped in the snow bank?

Comment

• Lea and I started talking about the Branch Davidians / Waco Siege over the weekend, which led to me reading more about it. Back when it happened I only saw glimpses of the events on the news and read headlines, but never really found out the whole story (which also led to some reading into Ruby Ridge).

The feds' actions in this is right in line with the shit that went down then, and is only further cementing how fucking terrible our federal law enforcement actually is. Add their actions regarding the Russia investigation and it's not hard to see how so many have lost all faith in Washington.

Comment

• And they never are punished for their actions
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X