I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute

I can so relate to that story. So many times we've had "customer service reps" coming here to purchase $120,000 G wagon with zero credit, which we call a ghost. Love this. Thanks for sharing!

David

Comment

I watched most of the videos. The 31K Ferrari is funny as is his buddy with the black Lambo. lol
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Can I have my 4 mintues back?

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          I can so relate to that story. So many times we've had "customer service reps" coming here to purchase $120,000 G wagon with zero credit, which we call a ghost. Love this. Thanks for sharing!

David
          your welcome! he's a good story teller

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          I watched most of the videos. The 31K Ferrari is funny as is his buddy with the black Lambo. lol
          i'll have to watch that one

Comment

I like his story telling manner. I myself have bought many interesting things from prostitutes.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

while it is an interesting story he sure is proud of himself, damn he's annoying
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Fascinating channel. I watched 15 or so of those last night. The McLaren one is good too.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I've been subscribed to that channel for a while, always good car stories.

Comment

I have been a big fan of that channel now. Seen every video.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                    X