Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is why I want a Halo movie made...3rd episode was awesome
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      We already did....starship troopers and aliens.
      No Master Chief, no care!!

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        We already did....starship troopers and aliens. Halo has heavy influences from both these movies as far as weaponry, armor gear, airships....etc. Everytime I watch those movies they remind me of Halo.
        I disagree, I find those to be more reminiscent of the Starcraft universe. There are similarities between them and Halo, but not exactly.

Comment

Todays was good. Glad to see the covenant finally and ODST. I hate that these are so short.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Just have to wait till they're all done then combine them into one vid

Sent from my iPhone
            Last edited by Downs; 10-20-2012, 06:37 AM.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I was going to pass on it, because I had it stuck in my mind that, "It's just Halo." After seeing a preview for it last night, I have changed my mind and pre-ordered it.

Comment

new trailer I think...first time I had seen it anyway
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Damn! That's some great production stuff!
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

A LOT more action in that one
                      2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

I didn't start playing Halo until 3. I really like Reach, but am dying to play 4. I've pre-ordered 4 and have a bid on a Halo Forerunner remote right now.

I have a question for y'all. Last night I was playing a sniper match online and during my game a message popped up that said something like my profile had been temporarily blocked from scoring points. I wasn't shooting any of my teammates, cussing/threatening others (in fact my mic wasn't even on) or doing anything stupid. I was playing with a bunch of badasses so all I was doing is getting killed. Any clue why I was blocked from scoring?

Comment

I've taken Halo launch day off of work for every Halo (except that shitty RTS with the Halo name on it), and beat it in the one day (yes, I am a nerd). I can't do that this year, but I will play the hell out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                            I didn't start playing Halo until 3. I really like Reach, but am dying to play 4. I've pre-ordered 4 and have a bid on a Halo Forerunner remote right now.

I have a question for y'all. Last night I was playing a sniper match online and during my game a message popped up that said something like my profile had been temporarily blocked from scoring points. I wasn't shooting any of my teammates, cussing/threatening others (in fact my mic wasn't even on) or doing anything stupid. I was playing with a bunch of badasses so all I was doing is getting killed. Any clue why I was blocked from scoring?
                            Because you was sucking. If ur doing really bad that's the games way of knocking off points boosting for the other team.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Because you was sucking. If ur doing really bad that's the games way of knocking off points boosting for the other team.
                              Interesting. I played about 4 games after that with different players and it still would't allow me to get points. Why would it do that?

Comment

Lol
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X