New Xbox and PS4 specs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    No, I agree with that and load to the drive or whatever. (Be nice if the 'cloud' recognized it - then you could DL from there if you lose the media.)

I mean right now, it looks like XB360 for some games allows web dl or media. Some people would be screwed, not everyone has good Internet access. Hell, I have 50mb down, but am limited to 100gb a month and I pay extra to be there as opposed to 50gb a month
    This i live in the sticks of kansas. The best i can get is 3mb down. And im lucky if i get that.

Comment

This is a worthwhile read (has pictures, so not going to paste...)

Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is a worthwhile read (has pictures, so not going to paste...)

http://www.stuff.tv/news/computers-a...-playstation-4
        That article is using old pictures. The PS remote pictured was a concept remote for the PS3 was aborted after a public online vote went against it. From the couple of interviews I've read with 3rd party developers the Xbox has the edge considering their hardware will be easier to work with. I guess we'll see though. Although I'll probably go with the new xbox when it comes out, I'm super stoked to see what Sony is bringing to the next gen era.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Saw the new Rainbow 6 trailer for these systems (assuming its next gen from the graphics I saw) and Im buying both systems when they come out or are avail. Not sitting at BB or WalMart in line again like the last two gen releases.

Comment

Official PS4 specs leaked:
            Sony's next gen console specifications, controller details and account systemhave reportedly been leaked from a 90-page PDF Sony document with development

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              I get all the specs, but that 160GB HDD better be a SDD, with expansion/add-on drives possible.

If not, I'd like to see at least 500GB out of both MS and Sony for the next gen systems.

Comment

I get all the specs, but that 160GB HDD better be a SDD, with expansion/add-on drives possible.

If not, I'd like to see at least 500GB out of both MS and Sony for the next gen systems.
                I was thinking the same. Maybe that's for a base system like the 20gig one when the PS3 was released.?

Comment

For the record, meant to type SSD.

Who knows, just wish they'd sell a system that does not need to be upgraded 2-3 years later. Still more cost effective than a PC, but ya know.

Comment

ceyko. The xbox360 lasted a good amount of time. The problem was you had to get a new one every couple of years since they are pos. This is year 6 for the ps3 isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      ceyko. The xbox360 lasted a good amount of time. The problem was you had to get a new one every couple of years since they are pos. This is year 6 for the ps3 isnt it?
                      Mine has been going for at least 5 years - what annoyed me is I paid quite a bit for it with the 20gb drive and had to buy a drive later. Just like to see them have the spec'ed for a longer period on -release-. Not have them spec'ed good now and then sell upgraded ones cheaper 2 years later.

Understand, I fully understand that's how it works. My main point of contention is screwing over the initial buyers of them. Initial being within the first year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        I might be one of the few but in 4 years I've never had a problem with my 360.

Comment

My xbox blew up one week out of the three year rrod warrenty. My ps3 still going but I never use it.

Comment

Xbox will last as long as you want it. I keep mine clean, in a safe place where it won't get knocked over and cool so it doesn't have any overheating issues.
                            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Thats bullshit dedd. I am a very casual gamer. I usually only buy a system for 1-3 games. I hardly play them. I kept my pos xbox clean and in a place for maximum airflow.

Still went boom.

I still like the xbox over the ps3.

Comment

AFAIK, that RROD was a real problem - but I believe it is resolved in newer systems?

Comment

Working...
                                X