AD Resources?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD Resources?

Anybody know of any decent AD resources? I have a very rudimentary understanding of AD -- account creation, modification and OU knowledge, but I will be working more in depth with it in the coming weeks and would like to show that I have a slight understanding of it, rather than looking like a complete newb. I'm resourceful, so can always find the answers somehow, but would not like to rely entirely on various forums and google searches to get all of the job done. I know that it's a complex deal that there is no way to learn everything in a week or two, but a basic grasp of and knowledge shouldn't be too far-fetched.

I'm not too familiar with the "Dummies" series of books, but I've always just kinda looked down on them, for whatever reason. Anyway, I don't know exactly what my assignment will be just yet, but have been told to expect something soon. Looking forward to it, even if it might be a bit monotonous, just for a change of pace.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

If you haven't already set up a server and install AD on it. Then look at configuring various portions of it.

You should be able to find a 90-120 day eval or a prebuilt vm from the vmware marketplace if you need something to tinker with.

I find the best way to learn with new technology is with hands on.
    2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
    1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Working...
    X