Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know of any higher cap mags for an xdm 40?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    its not mall security
    You're going to be a hit an aren't you? No wait, you got called to be a GI joe?

Comment

its not mall security
      Oh so it's Walmart security.

Comment

You are taking a job that requires you to be able to put many rounds down range fast and you can't execute a quick mag change? You are willing to trust your life to some after market foot long mag? How are you going to carry this gun with an extra 4" of mag hanging out of the well? You should re-think your employment options.

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
          You are taking a job that requires you to be able to put many rounds down range fast and you can't execute a quick mag change? You are willing to trust your life to some after market foot long mag? How are you going to carry this gun with an extra 4" of mag hanging out of the well? You should re-think your employment options.
          Pretty much this all around.

Practice mag changes and carry as many as you think you need. I wouldn't trust an extension with my life but then again I can clear a malfunction and execute reloads.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

its not mall security
            I know something you don't knowneennernneeenerneeener!

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
              Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Pretty much this all around.

Practice mag changes and carry as many as you think you need. I wouldn't trust an extension with my life but then again I can clear a malfunction and execute reloads.
              This. I don't think he's gonna tell us.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

He is gonna be on the government side of the gun confiscation program, thats why he doesnt want to say.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

gecko45, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                    dang my xdm .40 was 16+1 how many more you want ??
                    It still is 16+1.

Comment

Working...
                    X