Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help. AR15 LPK's in Mansfield. Who had them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help. AR15 LPK's in Mansfield. Who had them?

Ok, so my phone and decided to rebel against me at the same time and now I can't find the person who lived in Mansfield and had 1 or 2 LPK's I was going to buy. IF YOU ARE HIM PLEASE SEND ME A PM!! CASH IN HAND AND STRONG DESIRE TO GIVE IT TO YOU!

Sorry about this, I hate technology sometimes!

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, back your shit up....)
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Its in the add section I believe

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Ok, so my phone and decided to rebel against me at the same time and now I can't find the person who lived in Mansfield and had 1 or 2 LPK's I was going to buy. IF YOU ARE HIM PLEASE SEND ME A PM!! CASH IN HAND AND STRONG DESIRE TO GIVE IT TO YOU!

Sorry about this, I hate technology sometimes!

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, back your shit up....)
        Last time I used that line was on a random chick at a bar
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
          Its in the add section I believe
          No need to bring math into this.

Comment

Shit... I looked ALL over the Armory... never even thought about the ad section! THANKS!!!

Oh, and thanks for the laughs too.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
            X