Will Hayden a Kiddie Toucher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zachary View Post
    why did ar15 take the thread down, something juicy get posted?

No clue

Comment

News article said he was broke and could not post bail.....must not have been doing too great...

May hang himself in prison

Joe seems like a smart guy, hopefully he changes the name of the company!

9/7/2014

(Baton Rouge, La.)–Red Jacket Firearms, LLC's Response to recent charges allegations and arrests of William M. Hayden.

My name is Joseph Meaux and I am the CEO of Red Jacket Firearms LLC. I became the full time manager of Red Jacket Firearms LLC in 2012. When Red Jacket Firearms became nationally known, the exponential increase in business required a different management group. I’ve been leading the charge to run the firearms manufacturing in that group. The TV show “Sons of Guns” was both a blessing and curse for our companies. TV producers want drama and ratings and that allowed little time for the orderly manufacturing of firearms. When the cameras were off we have been doing everything we could to fulfill our obligations to our customers.

On August 9, 2014, Will Hayden was arrested for allegations of child molestation. The allegations were a bombshell for everyone involved. Red Jacket and Red Jacket Firearms, LLC. chose to separate from Will Hayden fully and legally, so that we could operate without his involvement. Will has absolutely no remaining ownership or interest in any Red Jacket Firearms entities.

On August 27th, 2014 Will Hayden was taken into custody and charged with Aggravated Rape of a minor child, which is punishable by life in prison without parole in the State of Louisiana. The entire Red Jacket team is shocked by the unfolding events and allegations but we must recognize at the center of this tragedy is a young girl caught up trying to understand as all of us are. The blue text color that you will see a lot, is the constant reminder and represents such.

I am stepping up and making sure that Red Jacket as a whole has the leadership it needs right now more than ever. I am letting you know that starting today, I am taking on the responsibility to assure all involved end up with the best possible outcome. Everyone at Red Jacket Firearms now has a defined goal – to build the best products we ever have and deliver an exceptional value to our customers. We no longer have a TV show or an individual causing any hindrance. We are now free to do the things that we do best – building and developing firearms, all day every day. We are doing what is right for our family, our employees, our vendors, and our customers. We have added an additional line to our phone system along with a menu structure change. Our website is currently being upgraded to allow customers to track their order in real time and receive feedback, we will have projected delivery dates on custom firearms and we will not be taking orders for accessory items unless they are in stock.

This is a dark hour. Justice will be dealt to those facing judgment. Thankfully the dawn follows for those harmed both personally and professionally. Our hearts and prayers are with those who have suffered through this ordeal. Our team will rise from the ashes to deliver what has been promised.

Joe Meaux, Red Jacket, CEO

Stephanie apparently cooperating with police about her previosu abuse..

Last edited by zachary; 09-08-2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

The hits keep coming!

Another woman has come forward with allegations against former “Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden, which prompted East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Detectives today to add forcible rape to the list of charges the 49-year-old is facing.

Comment

Looks like he's a real winner.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I always liked Joe, and I hope he does great things with the company. IIRC, he left his full-time teaching job to work at RJF. I think he is committed to doing what he says, and hopefully the legacy of Will Hayden will not harm his opportunities to build the business.

Comment

Stephanie is on dr Phil today and apparently faints when giving interview.

Comment

Originally posted by AArod View Post
                Stephanie is on dr Phil today and apparently faints when giving interview.
                She's taken enough bald head!

Comment

Former “Sons of Guns” star Stephanie Hayden Ford made some horrific accusations against her father Will Hayden on a pre-taped episode of “Dr. Phil” that aired on Thursday.

Ford sat down with Dr. Phil McGraw and stated that her father acted inappropriately with her when she was 12 years old. Hayden is currently in jail in East Baton Rouge, La., after being charged with forcible rape and aggravated rape of a juvenile.

It has been widely reported that the charges stem from accusations made by Hayden’s younger daughter. As Ford shared her story with Dr. Phil she spoke openly about the sexual abuse of a girl who she referred to as her sister.

Ford said her father once came into her bedroom, drunk and forced her shirt off and touched her chest inappropriately.

“He continued to proceed to kiss on my chest. Once that happened I jumped back and he just left and he never touched me again like that,” she said, adding that she was depressed and avoided her father after the incident and carried knives with her.

Ford said another family member was abused by Hayen as well—twice—at the age of 12, and a friend of hers also revealed she had been abused by Hayden and forced to kiss him.

Hayden allegedly abused girls outside of his immediate family, too. In addition to his charges in East Baton Rouge—from two different alleged victims—two females came forward to the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office. Hayden has been charged in Livingston with aggravated rape and indecent behavior with a juvenile.

Ford said Hayden was first arrested because a woman who used to be a personal assistant for the family told police she discovered the reality star passionately kissing his young daughter on the couch.

“He threatened to kill [the personal assistant],” Ford told Dr. Phil.

Ford said she initially defended her father because he asked her to and because her sister was adamant that the abuse stories were untrue. She changed her tune when her sister revealed to her grandfather she had indeed been abused, beginning at age 11.

It was not immediately clear if one of the females speaking out in Livingston could be the same as an accuser in East Baton Rouge. The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Department was unable to clarify if there was overlap with the alleged victims and the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Department did not return FOX411’s requests seeking further information about the females in their jurisdiction.

In either case, Hayden won’t be getting out of jail anytime soon. He’s currently being held on $300,000 bond by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Department, but even if he posts bond he’s headed straight back to jail in Livingston.

“[The Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office] currently has a ‘hold’ placed on Hayden – meaning, once he makes bond in [East Baton Rouge], he’ll be transferred back to the Livingston Parish Detention Center,” Livingston police explained in a press release.

The Livingston Parish Detention Center plans to hold Hayden on $125,000 bond if he is brought there.

"Sons of Guns" co-star Joseph Meaux told FOX411 that he will be there for Stephanie as her father's rape scandal unfolds.

“Stephanie has some demons she has to work through right now, and I am going to be as helpful as I can because she needs that support and needs that room. I am fully behind her,” Meaux said. “I want to give my support to the people that have been damaged by Will. Especially the young ladies, they have had something taken from them that is irreplaceable.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                      That bitch looks cracked the fuck out.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

• Looks like a Domestic Violence charge. If it sticks, they're all the way out of messing with guns.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            That bitch looks cracked the fuck out.
                            You'd still hit that.
                            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Looks like a Domestic Violence charge. If it sticks, they're all the way out of messing with guns.
                              Wouldn't surprise me. The both seem trashy enough to have a domestic disturbance call and both be taken to jail. Or they caught cooking meth during a domestic call.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• The guy was arrested for child abuse for beating 9yoa with a belt hard enough to leave deep bruising and welts. The girl was arrested for being in the room and failing to stop the abuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X