Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Shopping metal building contractors - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping metal building contractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

link doesn't work for me btw.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        link doesn't work for me btw.
        Must not be on his friends list.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Post pics Jason!

Comment

Jason, I can't see the pics either. I guess I could come by to get the rest of my stuff and see it in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              Made a lot of progress this week. I added some picture updates here - https://www.facebook.com/jason.wade....9154125&type=1
              Would love to hear about your experience with TR Metal Buildings went? I stumbled upon this place while looking for someone to build my shop.

I cannot see the pictures on Facebook either, so would like to see them also..

Comment

I used TR buildings as well and thought they did a good shop. I had to have engineered foundation plans and some other stuff to make the hoa happy. they got everything done right and building turned out good. I had no complaints, actually thinking of seeing if they will add a lean to for me now that I've recouped some money

Comment

I am about to be in the same boat, I guess I will be calling TR
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Anyone have any ideas on financing a shop? Looks like I need around 40k
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

PVP Building Systems is located in Decatur, TX and specializes in the  design, manafacture, construction, and erection of top quality metal  buildings for commercial and industrial use.

A good friend of mine from a former job runs it for his father in law. They are based out of Decatur

Comment

PVP Building Systems is located in Decatur, TX and specializes in the  design, manafacture, construction, and erection of top quality metal  buildings for commercial and industrial use.

A good friend of mine from a former job runs it for his father in law. They are based out of Decatur

Comment

Just signed up with TR Metal Buildings to build a 60x40x12 shop...as soon as it dries up, they'll get started. Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

price? Thats the size I really want. Probably next year for me though.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                              price? Thats the size I really want. Probably next year for me though.
                              Just under 40k...plus some extra concrete for the drive. 2 - 12x12 panel doors, 1 - 3x7 entry door & 1 3x3 window...with foam insulation.

Comment

Wish mine was foamed. Only thing holding me back is the $$$
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X