Garage lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
    Are those LED ones ^ surface mount or hanging? What's a good way to wire them up so that it doesn't look janky? I'm looking for something to brighten mine up nicely at the new house.
    If your garage is open above, I would punch holes and run wires in the attic
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I'd be all over those LEDs from Costco. I don't like the humming and flickering I get from florescent. I wonder what the kelvin rating on them is?

Comment

I dont see them online?
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          I dont see them online?
          Often in store and online are far from the same.

I will say I was recently in the Plano East location and did not recall seeing them. Not sure what location had those that are pictured.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Often in store and online are far from the same.

I will say I was recently in the Plano East location and did not recall seeing them. Not sure what location had those that are pictured.
            Plano Costco on Central Expy.

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post
              Southlake store has them
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Same-same I must have just walked by them or they just got them in. Gonna stop by tomorrow and check them out.

Comment

for what does she need a side of the garage? keep your pimp hand strong, player. thats a mans domain.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    for what does she need a side of the garage? keep your pimp hand strong, player. thats a mans domain.
                    lol, that's what I was thinking. As long as she can park in there, my wife could care less what I do in the garage, and would prefer not to.

Comment

Its not about a side that she requested. We have 3 vehicles. So it is one side or the other as there is always a car in the driveway. I would much rather have her car in the garage than outside. It is definitely not a pimp hand issue
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

6 of these will take care of a 2 cars garage nicely. $40 each at Costco....
                        Went and checked these out yesterday, nice lights for the money. You're right 6 would do the trick. It's a nice bright light, no heat and no noise. Pretty cool.

Only thing I noticed is they are plug-ins, so may have to cut plug to hardwire - not the end of the world or anything.

Comment

We have a shop here at work that's over 6k sqft and we used 16 Big Ass Lights on. It's bright as fuck. They were a few hundo a piece, but for a 2 car you shouldn't need more than a couple and that's only because of where the lights are.

Comment

Big Ass Fans can create comfortable conditions anywhere. Shop industrial fans, directional fans, infrared heaters and evaporative coolers.

Comment

Whoa, 400 dollars for one light. Think for home purposes that maybe a bit expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                Whoa, 400 dollars for one light. Think for home purposes that maybe a bit expensive.
                                They are expensive, but well worth it IMO. When/if I build a shop, they're getting these lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X