Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida College pedestrian bridge collapse in Miami.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida College pedestrian bridge collapse in Miami.

People in the cars probably didn't even see it coming.

I'll be in miami in 3 weeks. Ill send a detail report from south beach
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Hmmm....what could go wrong with this “instant bridge” idea???

Billed as an "instant bridge," 30-foot-wide, 174-foot-long structure was lifted, moved and dropped into place by cranes on Saturday, according to an FIU press release.

Comment

It collapsed during a stress test, with live traffic underneath it. Seems like a bad idea in hindsight. RIP to the victims and I hope their loved ones enjoy the millions of dollars they are about to get.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          It collapsed during a stress test, with live traffic underneath it. Seems like a bad idea in hindsight. RIP to the victims and I hope their loved ones enjoy the millions of dollars they are about to get.
          In hindsight? You shitting me? Even Naynay wouldn't do something that fucking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            In hindsight? You shitting me? Even Naynay wouldn't do something that fucking stupid.
            Try him...

Comment

Holy shit. If that's legit, lots of people should be banned from continuing work in their fields. Maybe McDonald's is a batter match for their decision making abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                Holy shit. If that's legit, lots of people should be banned from continuing work in their fields. Maybe McDonald's is a batter match for their decision making abilities.
                This thing was designed, built, installed and being tested by none other than the COLLEGE engineering team.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  This thing was designed, built, installed and being tested by none other than the COLLEGE engineering team.
                  Where did you read that?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    That's not true.

This was handled by FIGG Bridge Engineers, who have been called out for other shoddy work recently. Their slogan is building bridges as art....

Comment

SERIOUSLY?!?! Please tell me you’re kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        That's not true.

This was handled by FIGG Bridge Engineers, who have been called out for other shoddy work recently. Their slogan is building bridges that Fart....

Fixed for ya

Read this in an article on it. Must have been really windy today

The $14.2 million bridge was designed to withstand a Category 5 hurricane, the most dangerous measure by the National Hurricane Center, and built to last 100 years, the university said. (http://bit.ly/2tQ2ARg)

Comment

Stretched I beam. Chinese steel?
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

should have done a 3D bridge

New houses in 3D. https://interestingengineering.com/t...hours-to-build

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              I don't think I want them fixing anyone's food.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X