• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Man, fuck you.
    Buy me dinner first Bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Buy me dinner first Bitch!
      Fair enough. You better be a sure fucking thing. I don't want to hear any of this I'm full / tired shit after dinner. We fuckin.

Comment

Fair enough. You better be a sure fucking thing. I don't want to hear any of this I'm full / tired shit after dinner. We fuckin.
        Nah bruh, I always fuck on the first date.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          Nah bruh, I always fuck on the first date.
          You had me at bruh, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            You can disagree all you want, spending less time doing the same thing is still doing the same thing, just a different platform.
            I think it's far more toned down than it ever was here. I also am not a sensitive little bitch and don't take what he did as bullying. If you're stupid enough to find yourself in his cross hairs, you deserved it because you're too dumb to breathe. Not you specifically, but in general.

You've got a stick up your ass about him for whatever reason, and that's fine. I don't have the same opinion of him.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Nah he was a bully bcoop...granted most people did deserve it.

Comment

Somebody has a crush on tali...

Comment

You had me at bruh, bruh.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I miss when Forrest said his then wife had man hands or something. I don’t remember.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      I miss when Forrest said his then wife had man hands or something. I don’t remember.
                      Wasn't that someone else? Jodi didn't have man hands but had a bit of a horse face. She had a rocking body though.

That chick that had a mustache definitely had man hands. But that was someone else's wife. Guy got ran off for one reason or another.

Comment

Eric just likes to make stupid people look...stupid. Don’t be a dumbass and he wouldn’t fuck with you.

The man hands thing was Trey Burk(s)wife. He had a few different screen names here and stangs. Only thing I remember about him is that his father owned some roofing company and he sent me way too many pm’s about going to some car meet.
                        Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 03-21-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

That chick that had a mustache definitely had man hands. But that was someone else's wife. Guy got ran off for one reason or another.
                          there was some pic before they were married where she's with her dad and i think her car and she's flipping off the camera and the length of her middle finger can be closely compared to that of the head humpers in Alien. I always thought she looked like "flo" from the progressive commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            there was some pic before they were married where she's with her dad and i think her car and she's flipping off the camera and the length of her middle finger can be closely compared to that of the head humpers in Alien. I always thought she looked like "flo" from the progressive commercials.
                            Ha, I don't remember that at all. Maybe Eric likes a finger in his ass, wouldn't be the weirdest thing he's in to.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              I miss that dude. Forrest that is, fuck that other dude.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Wasn't the fuse lit after fakenews posted the Hitler vid with subtitles? Even for a fucktard that was some funny shit, lots of people laughed and I think it hurt Tali's feelings.
                                Can anyone find that vid?
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X