anybody know anyone that needs a Camaro hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody know anyone that needs a Camaro hood

'98-2002 "Sunoco Style" Bolt On Hood. Smooth No body Line. Price=615.00 Weight=25 Ship: Truck Freight.

Would make someone a deal on it, it has been primed and cut in but never bolted up. Sold the car and the hood is still in the box, also have a aftermarket SS spoiler that needs to go.

If you know of anyone that needs it let me know, I need it gone ASAP

I know this isn't the right forum, but you know the site is dying so I thought it would get better attention here.

Thank you

I put it out to my buddy in Texarkana, he has a Camaro and knows a bunch of other guys

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Responded

Comment

I would buy it but my Camaro is an '03.

Comment

Hrm, I'm probably just going to stay oem no rise z28 hood on the old girl

Comment

Interested in trades? I have a couch on my front porch and some small patio tables with flower pots on them.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Interested in trades? I have a couch on my front porch and some small patio tables with flower pots on them.
                Don’t forget the cornhole boards!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Deal

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                    Hrm, I'm probably just going to stay oem no rise z28 hood on the old girl
                    Come on man, put this hood on it

Comment

I don't have face book, would any of you fine gents be willing to post it on there for me if I gave you pictures.

Comment

PM me a few pics of the hood and whatever description and contact info and i’ll put it up.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                          I don't have face book, would any of you fine gents be willing to post it on there for me if I gave you pictures.
                          It's free with lots of spam, stupid people, and tons of groupthink.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            PM me a few pics of the hood and whatever description and contact info and i’ll put it up.

Awesome thank you, I will get it sent later today

Comment

Damn shame that I’ll never get the chance to drag the mullet mobile silly.

Comment

Working...
                              X