Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 days in any European city - where do you go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

save your money and don't go to Paris! that place is full of assholes and con artist

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
      I cant tell which way you are going with this? You might see some what?
      Trying to point out the difference between what we are shown and reality. Lots of places to see and enjoy.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I would head to Inverness and tour the highlands, maybe cruise around Skye.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

1st mistake is wanting to go for 2 days. Try more like 2 weeks and pick 4 cities.

I've been to a good chunk of Europe and it sounds cliché but every city has its unique characteristics. I love them all. If I had to rank them I'd pick:

1. Rome
          2. Paris
          3. Barcelona and Ibiza

Real talk is you can't go wrong with any.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
            1st mistake is wanting to go for 2 days. Try more like 2 weeks and pick 4 cities.
            I'm tacking it on to the end of a work trip. My wife is joining me on this one to meet a couple of my Euro coworkers, and we're going to roam for 3-4 days after I get free... But then I have to get back stateside to other stuff.

And we like nature way more than people (with the exception of a couple of you assholes) so we decided to go to Iceland.

Comment

I think i would roam in Rome.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Heh, I didn't know Iceland was part of Europe. I'm going to go back to eating rocks in the corner now.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Heh, I didn't know Iceland was part of Europe. I'm going to go back to eating rocks in the corner now.
                  it's certainly not south america.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Had a few friends go to Iceland, all said they would love to go back.

And screw Rome, fucking tourist trap and run down city. Talked to some locals and found some hole in the walls to eat. So much better places to go outside the main cities. Shot the shit with some locals overlooking the mountains was much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      it's certainly not south america.
                      In my mind, I had it closer to Canada than it really is. I need to buy a globe for my office.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post

I'll bring a rock back for you... just don't eat it all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          I'll bring a rock back for you... just don't eat it all at once.
                          I'll use a tiny pick axe, I promise.

Comment

Spa in Belgium
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                            X