• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            What the fuck lol
            1 to hurt it 2 to kill it and 3 your dick falls off! LoL

Comment

• Sounds like a game in Tijuana lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Sounds like a game in Tijuana lol
                I can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of this.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• that website must be down.

Comment

• Comment

• April 11, 1918 - 36th Infantry Division Soldiers Marching, Fort Worth, Texas

The division left Newport News, Va., in July and August of 1918 for France. The 71st Brigade of the division saw combat at St. Etiennes-Arnes, and on Oct. 10, 1918, the entire division relieved the 2nd Infantry Division and pushed the Germans to the Aisne River.

When the war was over, the division saw occupation duty, then returned to Camp Bowie before being released from active duty on June 20, 1919. After the war, the 36th was reorganized and became an all-Texas division, and the Oklahoma units became part of the 45th Infantry Division.
                      Pic taken from Main St and Front St (now Lancaster) looking north toward the courthouse from what used to be Hell's Half Acre before it became the convention center and water garden

Another view from Main and 8th

Comment

• Wow, cool pics! That is literally a block from my office. Looks A LOT different!

Edit: the building I'm in was the Sawyer grocery store at the time of these photos, a block south on Main, so basically right behind the photographer.

Comment

• Great pics!
                          The 36th ID has a pretty interesting history. Well worth having a look at the wikipedia page.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• My uncle served in the 36th during WW2. No idea how a guy from Pa. ended up with them. I have some of his militaria, including 2 Bronze Stars and some SS items that were removed from a concentration camp guard.
                            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• This drive in has been in Fort Collins for a long ass time!

Comment

Working...
                                X