No announcement yet.

Daily Step count...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm averaging 17,000 a day for the past week as we are building a camp deeper into the desert. Up and outside from 0600 until 2100 at night in the weather with no shade. I'm blowing through calories and still losing weight. Eating 3 to 4 full MREs a day plus bits from my ratfuck box and stay hungry. My fucking feet are sore as shit every night but the rest of me matches.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      I'm averaging 17,000 a day for the past week as we are building a camp deeper into the desert. Up and outside from 0600 until 2100 at night in the weather with no shade. I'm blowing through calories and still losing weight. Eating 3 to 4 full MREs a day plus bits from my ratfuck box and stay hungry. My fucking feet are sore as shit every night but the rest of me matches.

What is a ratfuck box?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        What is a ratfuck box?
        Box that everyone throws what they don't want from their MRE into after they eat. Crackers, chocolate peanut butter, muffin tops, peanut butter, jelly, jalapeno cheese spread, regular cheese spread, cheese spread with bacon flavor, pound cake, jalapeno cashews, toilet paper, instant coffee, etc...at least that is what I have always called it.

Comment

The last 2 days

"PSH!!!"

Comment

If your fitness tracker is attached to your wrist make sure to remove it before rubbing one out. Your step count will be way over inflated.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              The last 2 days

You must have very short legs. I go 9 miles in 17k steps.

Comment

Is there much point to knowing? Seems like you'd at least need to know how many steps it takes, to cause weight loss. (granted you're not stuffing your face with trash) Or at least how many steps you should take every day, in order to have gotten enough exorcise for the day. Since walking is pretty damn efficient, I'd bet that number is pretty damn high.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  you must have very short legs. I go 9 miles in 17k steps.

Sent from my sm-g955u using tapatalk
                  5”10”
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

I've been wearing a fitbit for two years and average 7,800 steps. That's not too bad considering I work in IT and sit on my ass almost all day.

Comment

Try for 7,000 a day. Have lost nearly 100 lbs in 10 months. Obviously, there's more to it, but no more on the work out side.
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        Box that everyone throws what they don't want from their MRE into after they eat. Crackers, chocolate peanut butter, muffin tops, peanut butter, jelly, jalapeno cheese spread, regular cheese spread, cheese spread with bacon flavor, pound cake, jalapeno cashews, toilet paper, instant coffee, etc...at least that is what I have always called it.
                        You learn something new every day.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          You learn something new every day.
                          ...and yesterday I learned that the reason my feet have been hurting so bad wasn't because my boots shrank in the heat or the amount of steps but they are swole like a bitch from the sodium in the 3-4 MREs I eat a day.

Construction and build up phase of this project is finished and my steps dropped down to in the 8-9k

Comment

Working...
                          X