Ask SVO anything thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I called you an idiot because you think that Comey or anything he says or does is important.
    I did? Can you point out where said allegation occurred?
    I am unbutt hurtable.
    From your other stories this can be understood to mean so many differen things!

Comment

It was implied by you in post 19.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Since you are also a legendary mind reader I cannot dispute this claim.

Comment

What is the worst you have ever wrecked a car. We've heard the motorcycle story, what about car wrecks

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
            What is the worst you have ever wrecked a car. We've heard the motorcycle story, what about car wrecks
            I got t-boned on a track in a full race IMSA 1st Gen RX-7 that hurt me pretty badly when I was in my early 20s.

On the street I was topped out in a 95 300Z-TT and spun it down the ramp to north bound 35E while going west on hwy 635. I had to kick out the winshield to get out of the car but I was not hurt at all. The car was only a few weeks old at the time.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-18-2018, 06:43 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I got t-boned on a track in a full race IMSA 1st Gen RX-7 that hurt me pretty badly when I was iny early 20s.

On the street I was topped out in a 95 300Z-TT and spun it down the ramp to north bound 35E while going west on hwy 635. I had to kick out the winshield to get out of the car but I was not hurt at all. The car was only a few weeks old at the time.
              Turns out my hero also destroyed one of my favorite cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Turns out my hero also destroyed one of my favorite cars.
                Don't worry, I'm sure someone bought his imaginary car after it was wreck and fixed it with hopes and dreams.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Don't worry, I'm sure someone bought his imaginary car after it was wreck and fixed it with hopes and dreams.
                  It wasn't my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I, for one, believe in SVO.

Comment

You god damn flat earthers are everywhere.
                      sigpic

Comment

I got t-boned on a track in a full race IMSA 1st Gen RX-7 that hurt me pretty badly when I was in my early 20s.
                        Next you’ll be wowing us with your GTU class win in the Daytona 24hrs..... or maybe even the Nurburgring 24.

Photos or it’s all BS.

Comment

Me too. I want to live in a world this fantastic.

Comment

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Comment

While some of the stories seem far fetched, I have no reason to doubt the man unless someone proves him to be wrong or a liar in some fashion. My dad always had some crazy and good stories, as a kid and teen I can remember thinking some of them were stretched or the details had been exaggerated over time (like catching a fish and by the time you tell the story 5 or 6 times you caught Jaws by the description). I learned to accept his stories as truth after countless times of people from his past coming around and starting a story about him or something they'd done and it being near verbatim to the story he'd told me weeks or months or years prior. Some people live crazy lives and go through some wild shit.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                                While some of the stories seem far fetched, I have no reason to doubt the man unless someone proves him to be wrong or a liar in some fashion. My dad always had some crazy and good stories, as a kid and teen I can remember thinking some of them were stretched or the details had been exaggerated over time (like catching a fish and by the time you tell the story 5 or 6 times you caught Jaws by the description). I learned to accept his stories as truth after countless times of people from his past coming around and starting a story about him or something they'd done and it being near verbatim to the story he'd told me weeks or months or years prior. Some people live crazy lives and go through some wild shit.
                                I chalk at up as this right here, except the "175mph motorcycle crash and survived" story and those that know me personally know how I can call bullshit on that...

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                                Forrest vouched for him. Thats all I need.
                                And of course this too...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X