Ask SVO anything thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    That’s it? Are you a democrat? Really, you can’t make up something better or provide a pic..... you suck at math, that’s your answer?
    If I had meant 30 years ago I would have said 30 years ago instead of nearly 30 years ago. I did not remember the exact dates without looking things up and still only have an approximate date.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Ferrari challenge started 24 years ago in USA (25 in Europe).

I’m sure all competitors in that series could be verified... but you’ll probably just look it up, pick some guido, say it’s the guy and link some webpage.
      I could not tell you his name to save my life. I think his nickname was Corky or Sparky or something like that. I do remember that he spent a pile of cash with Norwood and had a huge house in Dallas.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        I searched really quickly and couldn't find it.
        BS; I don't believe that much of anything gets deleted from here. Keep looking.

Comment

Before search engine inquiry:
          Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          ^^^^ I don't get it.
          After search engine inquiry:
          I have been a rat hole for a few people before (Hyla Stanton & Cory I Paris to name a few, look them up) but I do not know who you are talking about in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Before search engine inquiry:

After search engine inquiry:
            I never said I hadn't done anything like that. I didn't know what the term meant and I did not know who the person you were talking about was
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-20-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I have been a rat hole for a few people before (Hyla Stanton & Cory I Paris to name a few, look them up) but I do not know who you are talking about in this case.

I could not tell you his name to save my life. I think his nickname was Corky or Sparky or something like that. I do remember that he spent a pile of cash with Norwood and had a huge house in Dallas.

I never said I had it done anything like that. I didn't know what the term meant and I did not know who the person you were talking about was
              sigpic

Comment

SVO once proved himself wrong and nobody believed it.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post

Ha!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    winner...

Comment

Sort of. I picked up an older N frame and believe that is what came on it. It is what I had in mind for the .41. LPA also makes a sight that I want to try out.
                      They look pretty good.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Cory is getting out on the 25th and I have held cash for him since 2004 or 5. I believe that meets the definition of "Rat holing". Both of the people I mentioned I have known since my teens. I did the same thing for one of my clients who has been in the fed for a few years and has a few more to go.

Edit: Hyla was in her teens when I met her, I am older than her by a good margin.

Comment

I liked SVO until he said his good friend was Cory Paris, a bitch ass thief. He’s getting out? I hope he gets hit by a bus.

Comment

They first hit the track for the 94 season but people were working on their cars for about 2 years prior to them hitting the track. Once they mans guys started wrenching on the 348s he dumped his RX-7. I ran into the man at Norwoods and at the shop that was building the engines for the new cars. I believe that he has shop off of Midway Rd today.
                            Stop before your ur story falls apart further. Challenge cars are factory built and factory supported. You don’t build shit for them, you buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                              I liked SVO until he said his good friend was Cory Paris, a bitch ass thief. He’s getting out? I hope he gets hit by a bus.
                              This guy?

A Dallas man who pled guilty last November to selling stolen goods on eBay was sentenced yesterday in federal court, announced U.S. Attorney Richard B. Roper. Cory I Paris, age 34, of Dallas, was sentenced by the Honorable David C. Godbey, United States District Judge, to 175 months imprisonment and ordered to pay $708,699.80 in restitution. Specifically, Paris pled guilty to six counts of wire fraud, three counts of interstate transportation of stolen property and one count of bank fraud.

In an earlier, separate case, on May 9, 1996, Cory I. Paris was sentenced to 30 months imprisonment for bank fraud. On August 6, 2001, Paris was released from incarceration to begin serving a three-year term of supervised release. However, just two months after his release from federal prison, in August 2001, Paris began selling stolen property on eBay and was arrested in July 2004 by officers with the Richardson, Texas, Police Department. From October 2001 to Paris’s arrest in July 2004, Paris, Clements and other coconspirators received $721,453.30 from sales of stolen property using ten eBay accounts. An eleventh eBay account was used from March 2005 to June 2005 to sell property stolen by Paris prior to his arrest. This eleventh eBay account generated proceeds of $13,263.75.

Paris and his coconspirators were responsible for over 30 retail store burglaries, including post offices, business and sporting good stores, and boutiques.
                              Fuck that guy.

Comment

Hey SVO, did I talk to you on the phone a few years about SVO's RX7's and stuff? was that you?

Comment

Working...
                                X