Netflix - Fastest Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix - Fastest Car

A new series on Netflix, with what appears to be a lot of TX roots. A buddy of mine and his wife are in it. I'm looking forward to watching, releases on 4/6.

I’m excited for this. I heard they are supposed to do a small tribute or spot about a buddy that passed at yellow belly awhile back.
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Just in time, street outlaws is getting long winded

Comment

Watched all episodes this weekend, I liked it. Even my wife did too. Definitely liked episode 3 the best. Felt really bad for the guy in the RX-3 that was crashed into. His car was super nice, and the dude that hit him seemed like an unapologetic asshole.

Comment

watching first episode now, did the Ford GT guys really say he had a coyote motor in it?

Comment

I liked it

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              watching first episode now, did the Ford GT guys really say he had a coyote motor in it?
              Haha, I said the same thing to my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Haha, I said the same thing to my wife.
                Didn't hear the SC whine......i thought he said chevy motor at first.
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I'm two episodes in and it's okay. Some of the stories are kind of silly. The only sleeper I've seen is the van in the first episode.

Comment

I have watched the first three episodes. I have no idea why they think some of these cars are sleepers. Also I think some of these people are really fucking delusional when it comes to their mechanical skills and ability to drive. I think my $500 junkyard SC T-bird could give half of these clowns a decent run.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Give it a few more episodes and if it grows in popularity it’ll turn into another “outlaw” shit show.

Comment

Where do they find these douchebags?
                        2006 Civic SI
                        2009 Pilot
                        1988 GT
                        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

i liked it until i saw episode 7 where the guy had a white electric Datsun and "Fastest Car" added sound effects to it! Varoom...Varoom you'll see during the showcase of his car they added fucking combustion engine noises to make the car sound tough

Last edited by scootro; 04-22-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

oh yea I loved the asshole from detroit in the blue turbo sonoma truck and the retard fucker in the van!

Comment

also the green light tree is pretty gay! 40mins of lame stories to only build up to one 10second race.

Comment

Working...
                              X