DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > DFW Sports Central

DFW Sports Central Forum for all Sports related discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2018, 06:29 PM   #21
Craizie
Cracka
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 11,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMCSean View Post
Ewww
Naynays errry ware.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:08 AM   #22
War Machine
Lifer
 
War Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
That's where I'm from you fucking twat!
I wouldn't tell anyone, you Desoto trash
War Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:03 AM   #23
Craizie
Cracka
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 11,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
I wouldn't tell anyone, you Desoto trash
You wanna fight, bro? I'll hit you so hard you'll wish that I didn't hit you so hard!
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:09 AM   #24
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 32,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish4svts View Post
Ive got $100 says hes on another team before season starts... serious bet!
I don't gamble anymore, but even if I did I wouldn't do it on the internet.

I also believe I would win, DAY 6 and no contract or team that has shown interest for such a bad ass, why hasn't he been picked up?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:20 AM   #25
cool cat
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 15,879
Default

Dez will be picked up. It will probably be after the draft, and after reality shows his real market value.
cool cat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:31 AM   #26
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat View Post
Dez will be picked up. It will probably be after the draft, and after reality shows his real market value.
I agree someone will bring him to training camp. He will probably even make a team. His real problem is his TO like attitude so it wont be the Pats.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:39 AM   #27
mstng86
MEAT HOARDER
 
mstng86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a Speedo near you
Posts: 5,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
I agree someone will bring him to training camp. He will probably even make a team. His real problem is his TO like attitude so it wont be the Pats.
Is this dude seriously comparing Dez to TO?
mstng86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:30 PM   #28
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
Is this dude seriously comparing Dez to TO?
Attitude wise most definitely.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:15 PM   #29
4king
---E
 
4king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,371
Default

Fuck Dez, if we had to do it over again hands down we should have resigned Demarco Murray and let Dez hit the market instead.
__________________
4king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:44 PM   #30
pHILSANITY07
The Rams Do Not Suck
 
pHILSANITY07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4king View Post
Fuck Dez, if we had to do it over again hands down we should have resigned Demarco Murray and let Dez hit the market instead.
I wouldn't be sure about that. Murray was cut by the Titans and is currently a free agent.
__________________
Los Angeles Rams 11-5
Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions
pHILSANITY07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:19 PM   #31
4king
---E
 
4king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
I wouldn't be sure about that. Murray was cut by the Titans and is currently a free agent.

So in other words you think that McFadden was a legit 1200 yard rusher the year after. That Romo wouldn't have sat out the entire season if the other teams respected the returning reigning rushing champ

Ok

Dez fighting his contract ment we could tag one not the other, should have picked demarco
__________________
4king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:28 PM   #32
pHILSANITY07
The Rams Do Not Suck
 
pHILSANITY07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4king View Post
So in other words you think that McFadden was a legit 1200 yard rusher the year after. That Romo wouldn't have sat out the entire season if the other teams respected the returning reigning rushing champ

Ok

Dez fighting his contract ment we could tag one not the other, should have picked demarco
I see the point, but I don't know if Dallas would've benefit by having Murray with him basically only playing 3 more years after leaving Dallas. I didn't expect Dez to fall off that quickly though.
__________________
Los Angeles Rams 11-5
Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions
pHILSANITY07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eagles>nyg>skins>boys, svo counsels jerry, svo>jerry>ghetto dez

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.