Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

LMFAO I was thinking that too. Why are white chicks throwing gang signs?

Comment

yea i was about to ask where they thought they were from. cooter that video is fucking hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
          I appreciate the complement, but myself and all the girls with me are either 30 or close to it.
          We can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            yea i was about to ask where they thought they were from. cooter that video is fucking hilarious
            Highland Park. Picked it up from the gardener.

Comment

well at least she lived. I've actually fallen out of a boat drunk as a skunk with no lifejacket at night, and nobody noticed for a while. lol. i was already halfway to shore by the time my retarded ass friends realized i was no longer on board and came back looking for me. definitely not a fun experience. i imagine she spent the vast majority of her time floating waiting for somebody to get her, not swimming.
              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                While we're on the lake topic, here is my recent lake adventure. No one fell off the boat.

would rather hang out with these girls than the one that fell off the boat.

Comment

At the end of the day, this is the boat operator's fault. It is that person's responsibility to make sure everyone is on board, not too drunk, and generally be responsible for everyone's health and well being.

I'm not an angel on the boat when it comes to drinking, but hold it to 1 beer every 2 hours or so. When anchored, I step it up - but still - knowing that I have to be at least alert for people on board (even if only 1 other person) - I still don't get sloshed.

Also, the game warden alone can lay the smack down.

I swear on Texoma this weekend, there was a LOT of wardens and sheriff on that lake. Probably more so on some of the party lakes.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm not a rocket scientishin, but Ray Hubbard at its widest point is slightly over 2 miles.

I love the quote where she mentions it was "miles and miles". The furthest it could have been was 1 mile to shore. Rocket scientishin math says she was half a mile from shore and could have made it in 15-30 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                      would rather hang out with these girls than the one that fell off the boat.
                      I guarantee you someone dumb enough to fall out of a boat and tread water for 2 hours waiting for someone to come get her can be talked into anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
                        I'm not a rocket scientishin, but Ray Hubbard at its widest point is slightly over 2 miles.

I love the quote where she mentions it was "miles and miles". The furthest it could have been was 1 mile to shore. Rocket scientishin math says she was half a mile from shore and could have made it in 15-30 minutes...
                        Just depends, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt because they are 100% different at night (like hunting in the woods) and if rough water...etc.

Plus, she probably thought they'd figure it out quick and come back for her. *I* would expect someone to notice and come looking for me. Then again, I try not to hang out with idiots.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Just depends, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt because they are 100% different at night (like hunting in the woods) and if rough water...etc.

Plus, she probably thought they'd figure it out quick and come back for her. *I* would expect someone to notice and come looking for me. Then again, I try not to hang out with idiots.
                          After 2 hours, she should have realized it was time to make a bid for the shore half a mile away.

Comment

What is up with the new fad of getting sentences tattooed on your side? It just as stupid as the pull out target.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              What is up with the new fad of getting sentences tattooed on your side? It just as stupid as the pull out target.
                              I prefer stars, so I can feel like I'm fucking the universe.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Lol
                                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                                X