Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Zombie dogs!!!
    That would be fucking awesome. I'd watch a movie of zombie dogs. Cujo x10 or some shit.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
      They could write in more aggressive zombies via virus mutation
      That would seriously piss me off. Walkers are plenty scary and dangerous as they are. All they have to do is kill Andrea and the show is 100% better.

Comment

• Didn't expect them to leave such a huge cliff hanwww.bracketsbysixyearolds.comger and bring all those people from Woodbury. All in all, it was an ok episode.

Now we have to wait and see if the two guys will turn on the Governor.

Edit: Now that they are really, really off from the comic books, wonder how they will take it from here. The Governor has to die, but the other two guys, what will happen to them, since they never went back to the town.
        Last edited by 01vnms4v; 03-31-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Stupid.
          sigpic

Comment

• Andrea shoots herself with a revolver and you hear a shell casing hot the ground...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Andrea shoots herself with a revolver and you hear a shell casing hot the ground...

Could have been the gun...

Comment

Andrea shoots herself with a revolver and you hear a shell casing hot the ground...

I caught that too...
                And she says "I know how the safety works" before Rick hands her the revolver.. .
                Glad Andrea is gone, but pissed about the huge cliffhanger...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

2 sounds. First the casing, second the gun... I had surround sound on, maybe couldn't hear it through TV speakers?
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                    2 sounds. First the casing, second the gun... I had surround sound on, maybe couldn't hear it through TV speakers?

Yeah, I'm watching through a crappy stream online and listening through headphones, lol. I usually DVR it and wait for my son to go to bed but couldn't wait with the finale.

Comment

Rick handed her his Colt Python...

Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• That was pretty anticlimatic. The problem really was not solved.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Rick handed her his Colt Python...

I know, I was saying it could have been her now dead, limp arm falling with the gun in her hand and hitting the concrete but apparently there were 2 sounds; casing and gun falling.

Comment

• I think the gun tumbled. The safety comment was an inside joke.

Carl needs a spanking lol.

Martinez should've ole yellerd the gov.

Good episode but sucky end to the season
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Guys. Guys. I think we're all getting away from the most important thing here....

Andrea's finally fucking dead!!

They could have made it sound like a machine gun and I still wouldn't give a shit!

Comment

Working...
                              X