Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you junkies getting your needles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you junkies getting your needles?

I have to give my dog insulin twice a day now. Is there a store where I can just walk in and buy needles? Thanks

Most places want an RX, ask the Vet for one. Or check Amazon, but you have to buy the needles separate from the syringe.

Comment

Damn, the samples the vet gave me were ready to rock and roll. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Maybe tractor supply or any other farming store

Comment

that ^^
          WH

Comment

Just by them from a nearby crackhouse, those fuckers always need to sell something. Pretty sure your dog can't get the butt flu so you should be good to go!
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I was able to score the whole assembly like I had gotten from the vet at Walgreens. 100 for 20 bucks.

Comment

That is great, now you can finally become a woman like you always wanted.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  That is great, now you can finally become a woman like you always wanted.
                  Does anybody know where to buy estrogen and panty hose?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Does anybody know where to buy estrogen and panty hose?
                    Eric just lurks, so no?

You used to be able to at any pharmacy, but I'm guessing that has changed. I have half a box of insulin syringes you are welcome to. 29ga 1/2cc.
                    Last edited by Chas_svo; 12-28-2017, 07:34 PM.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

any good junkie reuse's their needles!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I have to give my dog insulin twice a day now. Is there a store where I can just walk in and buy needles? Thanks
                        You can always share yours?

Comment

You can walk into walgreens and buy them from behind the counter without a prescription. Its about $15/box

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            You can walk into walgreens and buy them from behind the counter without a prescription. Its about $15/box
                            That's what I ended up doing. The pharmacist asked if I had any proof I use insulin. I said I don't, I need them for my dog, I have the empty bag for reference so I was sure to buy the right thing. He said "good enough" and sold me a box. Let that be a lesson to all of you, riffle though some trash cans before you buy your needles just in case you need proof.

Comment

Walk down behind any motel off Harry Hines and look on the ground. Reuse recycle

Comment

Working...
                              X