Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenville this weekend

The Greenville swap meet is this weekend. http://www.greenvilleswapmeet.com
    I'll be there saturday (weather permitting). Have some fox stuff. Stop by and say hello and buy some shit so I dont have to move it to my new place.

Never heard of it before. Thanks for the info. Is swap meet decent sized?

Comment

I'm not sure how big it is, but it happens every year. If this wasn't the weekend I help run a community event with my wife's Vet clinic,I would swing by.

If you end up in town and want something else to do to kill some time, stop by the sports park. We host a community event for pet cancer awareness. The weenie dog races are the big draw.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

May try an ride over there if the weather cooperates...

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
          Never heard of it before. Thanks for the info. Is swap meet decent sized?
          Its no Decatur, but I like it. It draws some east Texas folks that dont go to Decatur or Pate. Plus the car show is worth seeing.

Comment

You can easily cover it in two hours... car show is OK too but generally the same cars that have been there the years before.

It's worth a ride over there if you're close...

I'm about an hour away and I'll probably ride over there and search for some junk I don't know that I need until I see it... to bring home and set on a shelf and not use it , and later think WTH did I buy this piece of crap?

mardyn

Comment

Im kinda wondering if I should go friday now. Saturday weather looks kinda crappy. Anyone been on friday ? I gotta off load some stuff. I need my trailer back, been loaded since we got rained out at Decatur.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                Im kinda wondering if I should go friday now. Saturday weather looks kinda crappy. Anyone been on friday ? I gotta off load some stuff. I need my trailer back, been loaded since we got rained out at Decatur.
                How big is your trailer. If you want to do both days you could leave it at my house, I am about 1 mile from the fairgrounds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  How big is your trailer. If you want to do both days you could leave it at my house, I am about 1 mile from the fairgrounds

Its an 18 foot covered stock trailer. Not a biggie to haul. Im just not sure I wanna do both days, but I gotta off load some stuff before my move.
                  I really appreciate the offer.

Comment

Anytime. I'll put out some feelers on facebook to see how Friday is normally.

Comment

Pate’s in 22 days, I’ll hold out till then.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        Its an 18 foot covered stock trailer. Not a biggie to haul. Im just not sure I wanna do both days, but I gotta off load some stuff before my move.
                        I really appreciate the offer.
                        Contact bobby arrington at arrington marine, he may be able to give some insight on attendance between the days

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be kinda' chilly and windy on Sat morning... I may have to wait til it warms up some.

mardyn

Comment

I went today. Was pretty aggressive with my pricing. I netted over $475. I was darn pleased. Still have a few things left that are worth selling.. Sold a few things I would have thrown out anyway.. Not going saturday. Im rich now, off to Summit.

Comment

Working...
                            X