Clear All

• North and South Korea reportedly set to announce official end to war

It started with this:

And continued with this:

And ultimately led to this:

Links to the blue stuff in here:

Comment

Comment

So putin don't want none. Kim don't want none. Nobody dares test the mighty donald trump.

But N.Korean refugees? No no no. Fuck that. No you stay right where you're at, its just that shit is done differently now. Refugees. Fuck your refugees. Take refuge in the mud hut you lived in your entire life. It still works, nothing wrong with it.
        WH

Comment

Trump could probably bring peace between Naynay and the rest of the forum and let him out of his cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            So putin don't want none. Kim don't want none. Nobody dares test the mighty donald trump.

But N.Korean refugees? No no no. Fuck that. No you stay right where you're at, its just that shit is done differently now. Refugees. Fuck your refugees. Take refuge in the mud hut you lived in your entire life. It still works, nothing wrong with it.
            That word you keep using...I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Yep. Refugees are to stop at the closest country not in conflict. They don't get to country shop and the US isn't the nearest anything
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                No more Boom.

Comment

I don’t believe one but of this. N Korea creating fake news with fake deals

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I don’t believe one but of this. N Korea creating fake news with fake deals
                    He has found the story he wants to sell his people. Guaranteed, whatever he does, he is doing it for his own benefit.

North Korea says its quest for nuclear weapons is "complete" and it "no longer needs" to test its weapons capability, a significant development ahead of diplomatic engagement with South Korea and the United States.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said Saturday that "under the proven condition of complete nuclear weapons, we no longer need any nuclear tests, mid-range and intercontinental ballistic rocket tests, and that the nuclear test site in northern area has also completed its mission," as quoted by the state-run Korean Central News Agency, or KCNA.

The announcement appears to signify a remarkable change in policy for Kim, following a relentless pursuit of nuclear and ballistic weapons as a means to ensure his regime's survival -- although some analysts remain skeptical, pointing out that Kim hasn't tested a missile since November.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Yeah I could have said that better. But my point was, in that situation, why does south korea need to help these refugees? Fuck em. Stay where you're at, shit is going to be somewhat different now. Your will notice your life will slowly begin to get better. Stay the fuck where you're at. No, don't even get up.
                      WH

Comment

Yeah I could have said that better. But my point was, in that situation, why does south korea need to help these refugees? Fuck em. Stay where you're at, shit is going to be somewhat different now. Your will notice your life will slowly begin to get better. Stay the fuck where you're at. No, don't even get up.
                        Because a huge number of people in South Korea still have family in the North.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Could you maybe read the first paragraph of the wikipedia entry on the subject you're spouting off about? It would go a long way toward you not looking like an idiot, if you're at all concerned with that.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Could you maybe read the first paragraph of the wikipedia entry on the subject you're spouting off about? It would go a long way toward you not looking like an idiot, if you're at all concerned with that.
                            We both (all, really) know he doesn't give a fuck about coming off as an idiot or he'd have left long ago

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X