Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
    The Devil we Know was pretty good. Scary to know that 99.7% of the US population has c8 in their blood.

Just did a brief Google...now I'm going to have to watch it.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    wtf is c8?
    Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I want to Google it but I don't want to be put on a list.

LOLz, ^^^what he said, chemical to make Teflon and other stain resistant products that leaked in the water supply and now studies show that it's in all of us....think Erin Brockovich and The Walking Dead

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• The Dirt was actually pretty good, plus had some good ole tits in it! Now I want to go jam on some Motley Crue!

Comment

• I just binged Doomsday Preppers, although I think I saw a few episodes on TV a while back, it was still pretty damn funny. Some of these people may have a few mental issues, lol. Some Chiropractor in Houston had spent over 2 million on his compound in west Texas. I mean, it was nice, but holy shit he has waaaay over done it!

And how many of these folks call their building The Alamo???

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            I just binged Doomsday Preppers, although I think I saw a few episodes on TV a while back, it was still pretty damn funny. Some of these people may have a few mental issues, lol. Some Chiropractor in Houston had spent over 2 million on his compound in west Texas. I mean, it was nice, but holy shit he has waaaay over done it!

I caught some of that when it was on TV but didn't know it was on Netflix. Ya, some people were way over the top and maybe borderline crazy. And calling their compound the Alamo? Don't they realize how the Alamo turned out?

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              I just binged Doomsday Preppers, although I think I saw a few episodes on TV a while back, it was still pretty damn funny. Some of these people may have a few mental issues, lol. Some Chiropractor in Houston had spent over 2 million on his compound in west Texas. I mean, it was nice, but holy shit he has waaaay over done it!

Hahaha. I remember that dude. His kids were shooting at gasoline bombs or something as IEDs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I know this is Netflix, but Happy season 2 is on Scyfy. About half over, but it's available on demad. Funny as hell still!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Holy shit Dave Chapel is fucking spot on in his latest. He gives no fucks.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Holy shit Dave Chapel is fucking spot on in his latest. He gives no fucks.
                        Saw a quick trailer for it on a flight the other day... his "fuck you guys, you're all a fucking horrible audience for comedy because you're all so god damned offended by everything" was amazing. Cant wait to watch the whole thing.

Edit: Found it. 2 min of fucking gold

Last edited by Strychnine; 08-29-2019, 04:27 AM.

Comment

twas great

Comment

He did an episode of The Ride on AMC with Norman Reedus a few years ago, also worth watching. I had no idea he's into motorcycles. That's also a great series and the first few seasons are on Amazon Prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Saw a quick trailer for it on a flight the other day... his "fuck you guys, you're all a fucking horrible audience for comedy because you're all so god damned offended by everything" was amazing. Cant wait to watch the whole thing.

Yeah that was some funny shit.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X