No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was very impressed this year and the race was too close. I go back and read post #1 and I get disappointed. They were crazy good out of the gate, but floundered in the end.

Ah well, I'm a hockey fan first and a Stars fan second. Wheather or not the Stars are there, the playoffs will be unbelievable this year and I won't miss a game.

Comment

• They did good for a team thay has shit for talent, but the need to do some buying to really compete.

Comment

• Sad sad day..... Hope I get to see some fights on saturday at the game.

Comment

• Oh also, I received my Alex Goligoski signed jersey, worn during warmups on St. Pattys day, this afternoon. Says O'Goose on the back as his name. Every year I donate to the Dallas Stars Foundation, so since I haven't donated all season I decided to just bid on some of the jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            Oh also, I received my Alex Goligoski signed jersey, worn during warmups on St. Pattys day, this afternoon. Says O'Goose on the back as his name. Every year I donate to the Dallas Stars Foundation, so since I haven't donated all season I decided to just bid on some of the jerseys.
            We bid on jerseys quite a bit. We were going after the Ott one from St. Patty's Day, but when it hit a 1000 dollars we were like "f that." haha

The at game bidding can do alright, but I rather just pay a flat price for things there. The tax deductions are nice too.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Guess we can unsticky this now.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• I just did Mark, lol!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X