Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Again, who gives a shit. You are hating and I was never under the impression he was an attention whore. He posted pictures of his house and that was it. People do that on a daily basis here. He never posted pictures and mentioned look how big my house is compared to yours or how awesome it is. He simply posted pictures.

I really wish I was in a position like that because I would tell everyone of you faggots to get bent. Where one gets their money doesn't mean anything. I guess they should not accept anything, move out, and become a bum and build their entire empire by theirself. If that is the case here... Right..
    I give a shit. I'm a CPA and I've worked my ass off to get where I'm at and a dipshit posting that he's a CPA when he's not is classless and deserves to be called out on DFWM. Also, not impressed by his car or his house, trust me.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

I thought there are some people that personally know him on here?

Comment

75% of the stuff you hear on this board is BS... why pick out one person... who cares if he is lying about his job... not me
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
          Now you just sound jealous, dude.
          Haha. Trust me, I'm not jealous. If you knew me, you'd understand where I'm coming from. He's fronting on a website about being a CPA and that pisses me off.

I would recommend that he stop it or I will turn him into the TSCPA and he won't have to spend all that time studying for his CPA because they won't license him.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            I give a shit. I'm a CPA and I've worked my ass off to get where I'm at and a dipshit posting that he's a CPA when he's not is classless and deserves to be called out on DFWM. Also, not impressed by his car or his house, trust me.
            Then maybe you should say that instead of speaking from your vagina. The post I quoted and the one followed by that is geared to your jealousy.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

He posted a certificate from the Texas Society of CPA's saying he's a member (which you can get for $$$), but the name listed on the certificate wasn't listed on the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy website which means he isn't a CPA in Texas.

This guy is an attention whore. He either has family money or the house and/or Lambo isn't his because as a wanna-be CPA, he won't be making the coin to buy that stuff himself.

What a tool. At least tell people you're a venture capitalist or IT guy with a few patents if you're going to lie. Most CPA's don't make that much money unless they own their own business/CPA firm, move on to executive roles in companies, or become a partner at a large accounting firm. 99.99% of new CPA's don't make more than $65k right out of school. I know because I've been down this road.
              hahahahah he had the nerve to do that after his father's created website tells you he is not a fucking CPA? That's too funny. Why not just own up to who you are

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Again, who gives a shit. You are hating and I was never under the impression he was an attention whore. He posted pictures of his house and that was it. People do that on a daily basis here. He never posted pictures and mentioned look how big my house is compared to yours or how awesome it is. He simply posted pictures.
              Do you have any sense of self pride or integrity? Do respect some of your friends for the hardwork that they put in to get where they are? He has passed himself off as this for a long time, since Canada. Him posting that certificate goes to show you his true colors... which shows you he CERTAINLY was trying to pass himself off as something he's not. Why wouldn't he just say I'm not a CPA instead of trying to bullshit everyone on here...he's a future CPA and should be very proud of that, but dont try and feed us your BULLSHIT! This is DFWmustangs where no one gets away w/ shit lol.

I could give a rats ass if he came in here and said I am blessed enough for my father/family to help me out to get to where I am today... I would have respect for that. However that's not how he conducts himself, he tries to pass off his cars/homes as accomplishments he made as a CPA... which I knew from the beginning is hardly $150k/yr job for 95% of CPAs. He comes in here and says he makes more in 2 days than I do in 10 years. Of course he does I'm ex-mil/paramedic...however again he's a fucking student not a CPA

I can guarantee you his father if respectable, would be ashamed of him trying to pull that bullshit...I certainly wouldn't want Patty doing any of my end of year prep/filing... if he lies about petty shit like this, why would he be honest w/ your returns or books?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                The picture I have of the cert says "Incorporated under the laws of the State of Texas."
                You have to have X amount of years experience to become a CPA (from their own website). Until then you just have to pass the test, but are not yet an actual CPA. Basically you can get a certificate if this is your career path, but you will not be an accredited CPA until you have the experience and will be listed with the State of Texas. Kind of like all the people at HR Block who are tax preparers calling themselves CPAs

Comment

Haha. Trust me, I'm not jealous. If you knew me, you'd understand where I'm coming from. He's fronting on a website about being a CPA and that pisses me off.

I would recommend that he stop it or I will turn him into the TSCPA and he won't have to spend all that time studying for his CPA because they won't license him.
                  Excellent! Lmfao I'd turn a prick in real quick claiming to be a cfa charterholder. The website now says "plans to take the cpa exams in 2012".
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Do what makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

Personally, if I had the scratch to buy extravagant things I would not be truthful about what I do. I would use some alias of making money.

He has his dad's truth to work with.

In the end it doesn't matter, now, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                      He comes in here and says he makes more in 2 days than I do in 10 years.
                      that part there is why i have no sympathy for him, he calls out other peoples income when he was lying about his certification? (assuming he isn't actually cpa), pretty weak.

Comment

well I was posting but pretty much quickag said what I did in 2 sentences... would you be pissed if someone told you they were a SEAL and they weren't? How about someone passing themselves off as a firefighter or any other respectable job? I don't respect that so I called his bluff, but then quckag laid down the boom when he tried to post some bullshit after I posted his dad's accounting website the day before.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          that part there is why i have no sympathy for him, he calls out other peoples income when he was lying about his certification? (assuming he isn't actually cpa), pretty weak.
                          Exactly, and I think it's very clear he's full of shit at this point.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

well I was posting but pretty much quickag said what I did in 2 sentences... would you be pissed if someone told you they were a SEAL and they weren't? How about someone passing themselves off as a firefighter or any other respectable job? I don't respect that so I called his bluff, but then quckag laid down the boom when he tried to post some bullshit after I posted his dad's accounting website the day before.
                            This makes much more sense, than how it sounded earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              Excellent! Lmfao I'd turn a prick in real quick claiming to be a cfa charterholder. The website now says "plans to take the cpa exams in 2012".
                              Yep. I took the Level 1 CFA exam and I'd be pissed if a guy was claiming to be a CFA charterholder when they weren't because I know how hard that test (all 3 parts) really is. Hell, it's even harder than the CPA exam.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

hahahahah he had the nerve to do that after his father's created website tells you he is not a fucking CPA? That's too funny. Why not just own up to who you are

Do you have any sense of self pride or integrity? Do respect some of your friends for the hardwork that they put in to get where they are? He has passed himself off as this for a long time, since Canada. Him posting that certificate goes to show you his true colors... which shows you he CERTAINLY was trying to pass himself off as something he's not. Why wouldn't he just say I'm not a CPA instead of trying to bullshit everyone on here...he's a future CPA and should be very proud of that, but dont try and feed us your BULLSHIT! This is DFWmustangs where no one gets away w/ shit lol.

I could give a rats ass if he came in here and said I am blessed enough for my father/family to help me out to get to where I am today... I would have respect for that. However that's not how he conducts himself, he tries to pass off his cars/homes as accomplishments he made as a CPA... which I knew from the beginning is hardly $150k/yr job for 95% of CPAs. He comes in here and says he makes more in 2 days than I do in 10 years. Of course he does I'm ex-mil/paramedic...however again he's a fucking student not a CPA

I can guarantee you his father if respectable, would be ashamed of him trying to pull that bullshit...I certainly wouldn't want Patty doing any of my end of year prep/filing... if he lies about petty shit like this, why would he be honest w/ your returns or books?
                                Because he probably gets enough flack from other people for saying daddy pays for everything. If he is going to be taking it in the immediate future and says he is one I don't see a huge problem with that. I will admit the fake or whatever cert was probably stretching it but I am sure a lot of it lies within him being anxious and always having dipshits like the guys on here saying daddy gives him everything. I am sure he wants some self entitlement for his struggles and what not and not have everything go to his dads credit... I am sure even after he gets his CPA and excels in life on his own he will still be discredited and have people tell him daddy got him there.

He plans on taking it and works in that environment. It is not some garbage man who is faking it and conning people from their money.

Again, I don't condone the fake shit at all but I am sure some of that is fueled from the constant haters.

As for your first sentence, yes I take pride in everything I do.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X