No announcement yet.

2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Danny, brembos only come in the manual 6-speeds. It is not an automatic option, I am suprised that it doesn't come with all the gauges. Just battery and oil missing but the cool option of having an oil gauge is that it turns red like the fuel gauge when the level drops to near zero fuel/pressure.
    I wanted a white one but there were none to be had, but I love my Kona blue, well I love everything but the 8 quart oil changes and FL500S oil filters that are not readily available. It sez in the manual to change every 10k miles but mine was down a quart and was dirty, so I changed it an 4500 miles. I have two free oil changes, so I figure one free one at 10k and another at 20k with me changing them at every 5k...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

looks slow

Comment

thats tits!

Comment

Nice car man. Now just learn how to do a proper burn out, you no drivin' fool.

Comment

That's awesome, Danny!

Congrats man. I really want to ride in it and blast a fart or two into the seat.

Comment

Killer! Would give my eye teeth for one of those.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Nice ride, exact options I would go for too.

Also the white looks great on those, reminds me of the old musclecar's in white.

Comment

Nice! I heard before that only the front two are Brembos. Is this true?
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

overated. but nice car danny, you deserve a smile

Comment

I like it in white. Grats Danny

Comment

Sweet car! What's the first mod?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

Good driver.

Comment

Envious. Sweet ride man.
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Nice and clean!
                              2010 Ford SVT Raptor
                              2007 Saleen S281-SC
                              1998 BMW M Roadster
                              1961 Ford F100

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I am suprised that it doesn't come with all the gauges. Just battery and oil missing
                                This car is a base GT, it's not a GT Premium. It has cloth seats and none of the ambient lighting, SYNC, leather, etc that come on GT Premium. My car is actually really rare apparently, there are only four Brembo-equipped base GTs in the dealer network now.
                                Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                looks slow
                                It is.
                                Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Nice car man. Now just learn how to do a proper burn out, you no drivin' fool.
                                No shit. That was third gear. There are seven options packed into a space about the size of a golf ball and I chose wrong. I'll get the hang of it.
                                Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                That's awesome, Danny!

Congrats man. I really want to ride in it and blast a fart or two into the seat.
                                Thanks man. I remembered the excitement when your '05 showed up and that's part of what made me want a brand-new car. You're welcome to fart in it anytime.
                                Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                                Nice ride, exact options I would go for too.
                                Yep. I wanted this exact car too; Race Red was my first choice but the white was a close second. This car showed up and I've been hounding it ever since. It took a 550-mile round trip to Tulsa to get it, but it was worth it. Now that I have it, I think I prefer the white. Go figure.
                                Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                                Nice! I heard before that only the front two are Brembos. Is this true?
                                I think that is true. Since over 70% of braking force comes from the front, I'm okay with that.
                                Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                Driver. And then gonna lower it.

Thanks everyone. I'm about to go wash it.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X