Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
    Well I thought I could get a student discount, but I have to go up to the window and get the tickets then, and you can only call ticketmaster. There is no dallas stars tickets deptmartment.

I want at least level 200; think I could just go up there last minute and get some?
    Being a weekday night, your chances are much better. Hell, even on the weekends there are a ton of open seats, especially for 1-2 people.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Stars take out Vancouver 5-2 to sweep the Canadian road swing. They also have sole possession of 1st place in the division now. Nice to see them playing strong lately after playing like a$$ the last 2 months.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• No kidding, it's nice to see some life when they need it most. The points they racked up in the first part of the season are coming in handy now. They were terrible the last 20, but are now 8-0-1 in their last 9. They beat the Sharks tonite in a shoot out and stay in 1st. They need to keep this up for ten more, and enter the postseason with some momentum.

Comment

• Glad to see a nice crowd there tonight, for once.
          Last edited by Slowhand; 03-11-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Hearing that song makes me want to chug a cold beer and taunt the opposing goaltender from my seat in the north plaza.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Hearing that song makes me want to chug a cold beer and taunt the opposing goaltender from my seat in the north plaza.
              I fucking can't stand Pantera, and even I'm mad that they canned that as the "fight song".

Comment

• Great game tonight, can't wait to see them Saturday.

Comment

• Only complaint I have about last night's game was - why do they always seem to do OT/SO when I'm there? I gotta work the next morning and am getting old!

The game may have been boring on TV, but in arena it was awesome. The wife got the tickets via an event she went to for the Stars and I guess they had other CHEAP tickets via Dallas Morning News...etc. Anyway, the place was way fuller than I even see it on the weekends and the crowd was into it.

I swear a couple of times Ribeiro looked into the crowds with a "Is this the right crowd" look on his face. Either way, great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    I fucking can't stand Pantera, and even I'm mad that they canned that as the "fight song".
                    I can not stand the current theme song they have when they score a goal. It makes me wanna choke a baby. Sometimes change isn't good. I like the old one.
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      The game may have been boring on TV, but in arena it was awesome.
                      I bet in the arena, it was awesome, but it wasn't bad on TV. I'm wondering how many people started heading for the exits when the Stars went down 3-2 and how many people kicked themselves later for finding out they had tied it up. I was watching at home and was just like "@#$%". Then when they tied it up with a minute left, I was pretty sure they'd win it. Then I started getting antsy the longer the shootout went on. That was a helluva finish to the game.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                        I bet in the arena, it was awesome, but it wasn't bad on TV. I'm wondering how many people started heading for the exits when the Stars went down 3-2 and how many people kicked themselves later for finding out they had tied it up. I was watching at home and was just like "@#$%". Then when they tied it up with a minute left, I was pretty sure they'd win it. Then I started getting antsy the longer the shootout went on. That was a helluva finish to the game.
                        The song is growing on me more and more.

I admit, I could not hold it anymore and was in the pisser during the goal listening to the ticket over the speakers. Waaay odd, a bunch of dudes pissing and cheering over that goal.

Comment

• I miss the good ole days at Reunion when the crown was large and loud. It was that way for a little while at the AAC, then it kinda died. Being at the Pens game it was freakin awesome. Crowd was all into it, and there wasn't an empty seat. I love games like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                            I miss the good ole days at Reunion when the crown was large and loud. It was that way for a little while at the AAC, then it kinda died. Being at the Pens game it was freakin awesome. Crowd was all into it, and there wasn't an empty seat. I love games like that.
                            The one thing I will say, is the in arena music/etc is so loud it pretty much over-rides anything the crowd does. Of course, they probably did that because the crowd does not do much, because I don't remember the music being that loud when AAC opened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fry86 View Post
                              Ill be there Saturday night, lower lower level, ill post up seat number and all that when I have tickets in my hand, it'd be nice to meet some of yall

Sent from a bathroom.
                              Post up you or anyone is showing up. I'm down in 117 Row B tonight.

Comment

• Section 106 row g seat 9!

Sent from a bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X