Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    I really hope the stars do well this year and make it to the championship game. Cause then we can all point and laugh at the chokeboys who haven't been there in 15 years and counting. Man how piss would Jerry be if all in the same year pretty much the mavs, rangers, and stars make it to the championship game and the cowboys don't make the playoffs. That would be greatness.
    Figures you would be the first person to respond to me. LOL
    I'll be the second.

Why are YOU the only one that comes into a hockey thread to talk shit about the Cowboys? It is always you. There are other threads for that and you get your ass kicked in those too. Granted, I couldn't careless about hockey, but I don't come into these peoples thread to shit on it.

FYI, hockey doesn't have a "championship game".

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I'll be the second.

Why are YOU the only one that comes into a hockey thread to talk shit about the Cowboys? It is always you. There are other threads for that and you get your ass kicked in those too. Granted, I couldn't careless about hockey, but I don't come into these peoples thread to shit on it.

FYI, hockey doesn't have a "championship game".
      LOL you cowgirl fans must be really butt hurt. I started my post off with the stars if you can read. I just think it would be great if the stars when the stanley cup or make it to the finals. Cause that would kill Jerry that the other sports in this so call football city has made it to the finals or win a championship. But anyways GO STARS and carry on.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

LOL you cowgirl fans must be really butt hurt. I started my post off with the stars if you can read. I just think it would be great if the stars when the stanley cup or make it to the finals. Cause that would kill Jerry that the other sports in this so call football city has made it to the finals or win a championship. But anyways GO STARS and carry on.
        Yes, carry on everyone. Disregard the retard in the thread.

Just because you start off your post talking about the Stars, doesn't make it ok to start trashing on the Cowboys in a thread about...the Stars.

Are you not getting my point?

Comment

Stars are looking damn good. If they can stay healthy, we may actually see a Stars/Pens finals. That_would_be_AWESOME!!!!!

Obviously it is early in the season, and time will tell. As a hockey fan first and a Pens fan second I can honestly say I'm excited that the Stars are doing well. It's good for the sport and local support is good to see.

And to all the hockey haters: there are plenty of non-hockey threads around here. Go fuck those threads up with your useless drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Yes, carry on everyone. Disregard the retard in the thread.

Just because you start off your post talking about the Stars, doesn't make it ok to start trashing on the Cowboys in a thread about...the Stars.

Are you not getting my point?
            Well, you must be the retard cause you haven't posted shit about the stars. So yes disregard this retard I quoted.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              Stars are looking damn good. If they can stay healthy, we may actually see a Stars/Pens finals. That_would_be_AWESOME!!!!!

Obviously it is early in the season, and time will tell. As a hockey fan first and a Pens fan second I can honestly say I'm excited that the Stars are doing well. It's good for the sport and local support is good to see.

And to all the hockey haters: there are plenty of non-hockey threads around here. Go fuck those threads up with your useless drivel.

X2

Comment

Well, you must be the retard cause you haven't posted shit about the stars. So yes disregard this retard I quoted.
                You're right. I haven't, because your dumbass went off topic. Funny how that works.

I am done.

Go Stars, I am happy to see them finally doing well again.

Comment

maybe someone will buy them now.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Stars play the Pens Friday. It should be a great game to watch. I too am a hockey fan first and a Stars fan second. No other sport compares to the excitement and competition of the NHL playoffs. The past few years have been nothing short of exhilarating.

I'll never understand hockey haters. I guess because it originated in Canada? A Canadian team hasn't won a Stanley cup since the '92 season. Just sayin.

A sport where everyone contributes to both sides of play, fighting is part of the game, and is fast paced and full of acrobatic displays, as well as talented individuals. Did I mention half naked girls skating around between whistles?

I guess all the haters would rather watch overpaid children playing games where hitting certain people is a penalty, or contact of any kind is closely monitored so as not to hurt the one or two talented players on the field that control the gameplay. Or sports that play less than two dozen games in several months but have talking heads going on and on about it on every media outlet all year round. I guess some like slow gameplay where there is countless play stoppages, timeouts, and commercial breaks. To each his own.

I like the fact hockey isn't as popular. It enriches the fanbase with passionate, knowledgeable individuals who really love their sport, and not because its the popular subject or the big money event. Even most people who know nothing about it can still enjoy a live game.

Of course I'm a short white dude, so it's the only sport I can still play in my thirties, besides slow pitch softball, so my opinion is biased LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                      maybe someone will buy them now.
                      It certainly helps their chances. There is some real talent this year, and they seem to be a real cohesive group, not unlike the Texas Rangers this year, just really fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        I'll never understand hockey haters. I guess because it originated in Canada? A Canadian team hasn't won a Stanley cup since the '92 season. Just sayin.
                        I can't speak for anyone else, but I lost interest after the lockout. I just never got back in to it.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I dont follow hockey as close as football, baseball and basketball but I certainly dont hate it either. Probably since it wasnt an option of sports to play when I was a kid.

Glad to see the Stars are off to a good start though and Ill be watching them more since the NBA cant get their act together.

Too late!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
                            Probably since it wasnt an option of sports to play when I was a kid.
                            I was definitely the first person in my family to play organized hockey. It really pissed off my pops since it interfered with baseball. It was his fault for taking me to my first Stars game in their inaugural season, I was hooked. I played every chance I got from then on, ice and roller, all positions including goalie. So I am a real fan of the organization for introducing me to the sport, as it has done for so many Dallas peeps.

Hard to believe they've been here almost 20 years. In that time they've been division champs 7 times, conference champs 2 times, 2 presidents trophies, and most importantly, a Stanley Cup.

So GO STARS!

Comment

I really hope the stars do well this year and make it to the championship game. Cause then we can all point and laugh at the chokeboys who haven't been there in 15 years and counting. Man how piss would Jerry be if all in the same year pretty much the mavs, rangers, and stars make it to the championship game and the cowboys don't make the playoffs. That would be greatness.
                              X2

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              <--- White, and fuck hockey. And LOL at your illiterate rant. Jerry Jones fucked your mother, didn't he?
                              Damn Brent, are you off your meds?

X2 as well.

Those who hate hockey have no idea of what it takes to play the game. The pure agility and finesse are amazing. The pros make it look so easy, when it isn't.

Could you imagine a 350 lb football lineman on blades?

Comment

Preach on man I support this 100%, but it's the DFWM way.

I started listening to the Ticket now, seems that's the only radio station in town that'll talk about hockey/Stars to any extent.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X