Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Preach on man I support this 100%, but it's the DFWM way.

I started listening to the Ticket now, seems that's the only radio station in town that'll talk about hockey/Stars to any extent.
    I've said this before, the Redwings can lose 8-1, and ESPN would show 5 minutes worth of highlights of them getting thier ass kicked.

If the Stars were down 4-1 and came back in the third period to win 5-4 and ESPN would put it on the crawl at the bottom of the screen.

Comment

Wait, ESPN is a sports channel? I thought all they showed was poker?

I haven't tuned into that station in ten years. Nothing on there that interests me. Of course, I have the NHL network. I was watching the playoff replays all summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        Haters-Gonna-Hate

Great pic.

Im enjoying watching the stars this year and am really looking forward to this weekend.

the thing that this stars team that past have not is that the are better each and every game. I hope they can keep this up.

GO STARS!!!
        Originally posted by Baron
        If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I've said this before, the Redwings can lose 8-1, and ESPN would show 5 minutes worth of highlights of them getting thier ass kicked.

If the Stars were down 4-1 and came back in the third period to win 5-4 and ESPN would put it on the crawl at the bottom of the screen.
          Sad but true and no argument here. Hell, I remember when the won the Stanley Cup - barely covered in comparison to some other sports highlights. At least that was the case in Hunstville, TX.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            Stars are looking damn good. If they can stay healthy, we may actually see a Stars/Pens finals. That_would_be_AWESOME!!!!!
            Yes, that would be so awesome. We have two previews coming up, with one this Friday. I'll definitely be there when the Pens come back in February.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Damn Brent, are you off your meds?

Those who hate hockey have no idea of what it takes to play the game.
              So because I no longer care for hockey, I'm off my meds? The last part of your statement is ignorant. I played roller and street hockey as a kid. I know damn well what it takes. Ever since the strike, as I mentioned, I lost interest. Hockey is like golf to me. Fun to play, boring as shit to watch.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                So because I no longer care for hockey, I'm off my meds? The last part of your statement is ignorant. I played roller and street hockey as a kid. I know damn well what it takes. Ever since the strike, as I mentioned, I lost interest. Hockey is like golf to me. Fun to play, boring as shit to watch.
                "fuck hockey" and "I no longer care for hockey" isn't exactly the same thing. I guess you won't be watching or commenting on the NBA anymore either.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  "fuck hockey" and "I no longer care for hockey" isn't exactly the same thing. I guess you won't be watching or commenting on the NBA anymore either.
                  Depends on how long it lasts. I'm a bigger basketball fan than I ever was a fan of hockey. And you missed the point of my "fuck hockey" post. I was merely responding to Dumbass2000GT's herp derp post that said "you must not be white", as if it's impossible for white people to not like hockey.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Depends on how long it lasts. I'm a bigger basketball fan than I ever was a fan of hockey. And you missed the point of my "fuck hockey" post. I was merely responding to Dumbass2000GT's herp derp post that said "you must not be white", as if it's impossible for white people to not like hockey.
                    You're a fucking retard but carry on you're doing great at it.
                    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I have a feeling you'll be in here posting about the crybaby NBA players and bad NBA ref calls regardless of how long the season is cancelled.

Comment

Tied 1-1 at the start of the 3rd. Two teams that are evenly matched.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Got my answer.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

That's how hockey go.

Comment

I can't speak for anyone else, but I lost interest after the lockout. I just never got back in to it.
                              Same here. I've tried. Even went to a 4-0 blanking against Minnesota last year. It was fun, but they just can't hold my interest. I used to be glued to the TV when the Stars game on.
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Didn't realize the Stars/Pens were playing last night or I would have at least had it on in the background. Looks like I missed a good game.
                                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                                X