• Monday night football

skins vs the eagles
    who will win
    I have the eagles

lol and the eagles just scored

Comment

Iggles!

Comment

I'm very impressed with Vick's play. He has been looking spectacular.
        “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

The Eagles have 270 yards of offense with 1:55 left in the first quarter. Damn.....

Comment

Skins are lookin like the Cowboys.

Comment

Jesus, looks like the Eagles are not going to take their foot off the gas. Now Deangelo Hall is faking an injury because he is getting burned....

Comment

Vick is playing lights out. Some more records could do down tonight.
                “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Go Eagles! Nice to be an Eagles homer..

Comment

don't look now but the skins are warming up

Comment

Glad I didn't start Mcnabb this week. Wonder how moss will do though. He's my last starter for the week.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I told my wife tonight if Vick keeps playing like this and makes me some $$$$, I'm buying my Boston Terriers some Vick jerseys.

Comment

56 points so far from VIck in my FFL..

Comment

so whats the record for the most points scored by one team in a single game

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris
                              so whats the record for the most points scored by one team in a single game

73 by the 1940 Chicago Bears. They shut out the Redskins in that game also, lulz

Comment

Working...
                              X