Strike Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike Back

It's a series on Cinemax and I saw an episode recorded yesterday. It's pretty damn good, but definately for adults only.

Just watched the first two episodes - I'm very interested so far - it's much better than the trailer led me to believe.

Comment

The only thing that strikes back is the Empire!

Comment

I'm surprised that there hadn't been much said about this show but I've been eagerly awaiting it's return for the final season. I wanna say it was delayed due to some injury of one of the actors but looks like it will be returning this summer.

Cinemax has today released their schedule of original series for 2015, including premiere plans for Banshee, Strike Back and The Knick.

Comment

Awesome show. Been waiting for it's return as well. Apparently the Aussie in the show got hurt filming 300 rise of an empire or some shit. Can't wait.

Comment

Wow! Can't believe this hadn't been bumped yet. Just found out yesterday that they are already 4 episodes into the final season. Anybody else watching it yet? I'm on the second episode so far and it's pretty good. Lots of action, great cinematography (this season takes places in Thailand), and an interesting enough story line.

Comment

Time to get caught up. I have looked forward to this all year.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I found it about a month ago. Watched the whole series to-date during my vacation.

I thought it ended, but its cool they are making more.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  I found it about a month ago. Watched the whole series to-date during my vacation.

I thought it ended, but its cool they are making more.
                  I believe this is the last season. I need to rewatch it from the beginning myself.

Comment

Wb Trublu
                    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                      Wb Trublu
                      psst the thread was started on 08-13-2011, 10:14 AM

Comment

So did anybody hear that this series is back with new characters? Saw an ad on Instagram for this and that it was premiering on Cinemax this weekend. Looked it up on Kodi and realized it was the typical UK season delay. Several episodes available now and just started the first one.

Comment

Working...
                        X