Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for getting my wife's truck squared away the other day. She loves it.

Kudos to the shop as well. In and out super fast and I didn't get that 'just raped' feeling I usually get when I leave a place like yours. [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What are we looking at? The tint?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      Just wanted to say thanks for getting my wife's truck squared away the other day. She loves it.

Kudos to the shop as well. In and out super fast and I didn't get that 'just raped' feeling I usually get when I leave a place like yours. [emoji2]

Happy to help. Great looking ride...especially for 11 years old. Those things age well.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

You ever need parts for that thing, hit up Norm at Land Rover Dallas. Tell him you know his son Russell

Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
          Happy to help. Great looking ride...especially for 11 years old. Those things age well.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
          Thank you sir. We haven't owned it long, but I'm hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            You ever need parts for that thing, hit up Norm at Land Rover Dallas. Tell him you know his son Russell

I appreciate it man. Some of the parts for these things are steep. I may hit him up for a rear diff, I was told the other day by the shop it is on its way out, its been whining at high speed for a few weeks now. Just can't swing the cost right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              I appreciate it man. Some of the parts for these things are steep. I may hit him up for a rear diff, I was told the other day by the shop it is on its way out, its been whining at high speed for a few weeks now. Just can't swing the cost right now.

Yeah, none of that shit is cheap. I may be able to put you in contact with a mechanic that used to work at LRD. I'll check my contacts.

I do inventory with dad every year and I am astonished at the prices for parts!

Land Rover products usually hit the used car market because people get surprised by the maintenamce schedule amd associated costs!

Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                What are we looking at? The tint?
                Sorry, just wheels and tires.

Comment

i thought it was the wheels. you are a glutton for punishment, first audi's and now a range rover?!

my brother in law (who works in the NFL) says the quickest way to get a millionaire to go broke is to have them buy a range rover.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    i thought it was the wheels. you are a glutton for punishment, first audi's and now a range rover?!

my brother in law (who works in the NFL) says the quickest way to get a millionaire to go broke is to have them buy a range rover.
                    I have loved all my Audis and I love this Rover too, we still have our A4.

It's built like a tank and it's easy to work on for the most part. Only real complaint I have is cost of parts.... and the dealership is a huge scam, just awful. I took this one to the dealer to have them look it over and they stopped looking after they found a fuel leak (old, seeping rubber fuel rail cross-over hose) and they told me it would be $2800.00 because they have to replace the whole fuel rail. It is literally a 14" 3/8" rubber hose and two clamps. It cost me $6.00 to fix and took about 2 minutes in the god damn O-Reilly's parking lot.

If you can DIY and source parts somewhat reasonable or even find a decent indy shop, I don't think it's so bad. Just like the Audi's. Maintenance is a big deal too. Keep up with the schedule and you should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X